đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you think that MR will be ha sleeper hit?

Reality

Do you think that MR will be ha sleeper hit?  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that MR will be ha sleeper hit?

• Yes
    • No

Featured Posts

ArtGagaPop

if radio picks up it will stay top 10 for weeks. if not we will be lucky if she can stay top 20 for more then 1 week. 

Decodekid

i think it is already

LOTS of people know the song. 

Im not from the US, and when i tell you that my friends know what MR is, is because is a Sleeper Hit, believe me, it is very hard for Gaga to get a hit here, and MR is somehow known here. 

Im Harol don't tell anyone

Whispering

No, because radio won't play it. HAC, at the very least, should be eating it up! Look at how they react to single by Pink that aren't doing so well on Pop. 

Radio is rejecting her music, that's all there is to it. 

Panchecco

I hope the song will get used as a movie soundtrack or even for more movie trailers

I think this would help the song a lot 

alejandreaux

I think it does have some potential to actually be a lasting hit outside of the Super Bowl boost, but I also don't want to spend 3-4 more months on the same single lol. We've been in Million Reasons mode since October, and it's nearly March. She only has so much time before she has to end the promo for new Joanne singles to work on her tour and ASIB. :toofunny:

Guys Million Reasons is amazingly known worldwide. Just because ts not played on the radio doesnt mean it was never heard.

the Audio has 40mio.+ making it the highest peaking Audio Video after DWUW, which only reached it 50mio.+ cause of the missing Video...

Archived