Jump to content
game

GGD'S Pokemon World: Kanto [CHALLENGE #4: TO THE TOP OF THE TREE!]


DiegoMonster

Featured Posts

Well since Tapu's are not allowed this time and with the lack of proper Fairy powerhouses (M-Mawile M-Voir M-Diancie), my team's flow is gonna be pretty risky. :sweat:

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DiegoMonster
6 hours ago, Helios said:

Well since Tapu's are not allowed this time and with the lack of proper Fairy powerhouses (M-Mawile M-Voir M-Diancie), my team's flow is gonna be pretty risky.

Why wouldn't you add gardevoir-m or mawile-m? They're not on the list of banned 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Florian
18 minutes ago, DiegoMonster said:

Why wouldn't you add gardevoir-m or mawile-m? They're not on the list of banned 

Don't give him too good idea ! :udidnt:

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DiegoMonster said:

Why wouldn't you add gardevoir-m or mawile-m? They're not on the list of banned 

 

1 hour ago, Florian said:

Don't give him too good idea ! :udidnt:

both mega stones aren't available yet :poot:

Link to post
Share on other sites
DiegoMonster

I didn't remember that there are tons of megas that aren't available yet ! 

What are your thoughts on enabling Tapus? 

@Helios @Florian @PartySick @Logan @jujubae @Dayfid

 

The only thing is that there's not a tapu for every type and that would seem unfair for some players since they have really high stats.. 

5 days left, can't wait to see your teams and surprise you with challenge #2 :excited2: 

Link to post
Share on other sites

If the Tapus happen to be unbanned again, reserving my lovely Lele before our own Sabrina can do so :sis:

Spoiler

is there a same pokemon rule against other gym leaders ? :flop: 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
DiegoMonster
1 hour ago, Helios said:

If the Tapus happen to be unbanned again, reserving my lovely Lele before our own Sabrina can do so

  Hide contents

is there a same pokemon rule against other gym leaders ? :flop: 

 

Who told you you're going to fight other leaders :hor: 

as long as you don't have same Pokemon in the team, it's ok :) 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DiegoMonster said:

Who told you you're going to fight other leaders :hor: 

as long as you don't have same Pokemon in the team, it's ok :) 

I think what I asked came out wrong. :emma: 

You mean I can have the same pokemon as the other leaders ? :D

Link to post
Share on other sites
DiegoMonster
2 minutes ago, Helios said:

I think what I asked came out wrong. :emma: 

You mean I can have the same pokemon as the other leaders ? :D

Yes you can :) 

Link to post
Share on other sites
juju
5 hours ago, DiegoMonster said:

I didn't remember that there are tons of megas that aren't available yet ! 

What are your thoughts on enabling Tapus? 

@Helios @Florian @PartySick @Logan @jujubae @Dayfid

 

The only thing is that there's not a tapu for every type and that would seem unfair for some players since they have really high stats.. 

5 days left, can't wait to see your teams and surprise you with challenge #2 :excited2: 

Seeing as there are no Tapus/Legendaries of the Poison-typing (except Arceus smh) I say nay :grr:

But it's up to you :air::hor: 

❤ x ❤
Link to post
Share on other sites
DiegoMonster
1 hour ago, jujubae said:

Seeing as there are no Tapus/Legendaries of the Poison-typing (except Arceus smh) I say nay :grr:

But it's up to you  

This. That's why I thought it was pretty unfair towards you for example.. 

as for now, tapus are algo banned.. but who knows, things might change completely next week :hor: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
PartySick
8 hours ago, DiegoMonster said:

I didn't remember that there are tons of megas that aren't available yet ! 

What are your thoughts on enabling Tapus? 

@Helios @Florian @PartySick @Logan @jujubae @Dayfid

 

The only thing is that there's not a tapu for every type and that would seem unfair for some players since they have really high stats.. 

5 days left, can't wait to see your teams and surprise you with challenge #2 :excited2: 

Using legends is boring imo :green: I wouldn't have one regardless...especially since there's no Tapu BurnBurn :neyde:

I know what my team is going to be and I have three of them ready, one I need to breed :sweat:

Piacere, Girolamo, Trombetta 💚🤝💜
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...