πŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA πŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

US: win tickets for Joanne Tour with LadyGagaNow and The Daily Twist

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

That Katy Perry forum gives away free meet and greets for almost every tour date

LadyGagaNow is giving away tickets

When will FloppyDaily

giphy.gif

who will love me when the night is over

21 minutes ago, Logan said:

Entered. Good luck everyone!Β 

I live in Arizona, but I got the tickets for New York. Perfect excuse to go visit Tina Fey. :emma:

Bloody hooker

I enteredΒ :woot:

Thisο»Ώ mutual gaze was a β€œlonging to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.ο»Ώ

23 minutes ago, Spock said:

That Katy Perry forum gives away free meet and greets for almost every tour date

When will FloppyDaily

giphy.gif

Pardon? :crossed:

Β 

𝙸'πš– 𝚊 πš“πš˜πš›πšπšœ πšŠπš—πš πš“πšŽπš•πš•πš’ πšœπš‘πš˜πšŽπšœ πš”πš’πš—πš 𝚘𝚏 πšπš’πš›πš•.

1 minute ago, Zilla said:

Pardon? :crossed:

Β 

lmao I'm kidding!

though it could be cool if we could get stuff like that, like perks with her team (@ anybody who can make this happen) because the only time we did, no tea no shade, it was for the mods or whatever

who will love me when the night is over

Trepadation
47 minutes ago, Spock said:

When will FloppyDaily

giphy.gif

983faad5a585458a8746fd0ca0b7729a.png

inb4 you get wpΒ :hor:

DeleteMyAccount

They reveal the winner in July though. I'm getting tickets months before then. Good luck to those who enter though.

6 hours ago, Spock said:

lmao I'm kidding!

though it could be cool if we could get stuff like that, like perks with her team (@ anybody who can make this happen) because the only time we did, no tea no shade, it was for the mods or whatever

I don't think they'll give us anything bc we did get to give gaga 3 gifts from the fans in 4 yrs and that's generous. But who knows, maybe something will unfold later on :)Β only reason we went backstage was to deliver the gifts, we aren't friends with the Haus or anything tbh. We didn't get any automatic special treatment like others.

Β 

--Β 

Β 

anyway bestΒ of luck to anyone who enters!

𝙸'πš– 𝚊 πš“πš˜πš›πšπšœ πšŠπš—πš πš“πšŽπš•πš•πš’ πšœπš‘πš˜πšŽπšœ πš”πš’πš—πš 𝚘𝚏 πšπš’πš›πš•.

Archived