DISEASE - OUT OCTOBER 25th

:

:

:

review

Gaga gave us a preview of John Wayne at SB..

Mr Ricky

Featured Posts

Mr Ricky

This b*tch had it all planned. 

This subtle hint, which we could never guess was meant for John Wayne. :saladga:  She freaking did it while dancing to Bad Romance. 

John Wayne @ 1:36

--

Superbowl Bad Romance @ 11:31

--

tumblr_inline_ms1x67Pjsf1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_inline_ms1x67Pjsf1qz4rgp.gif 

Crossfit

Mr Ricky
Just now, Bio said:

I just think the video was choreographed the same time as the Superbowl and they took those moves lol

I think that John Wayne has been recorded last year. Like, I have this feeling she has everything ready and done. 

tumblr_o14p4x7H0l1rm1h4no7_r1_250.gif

Crossfit

AlphaMonster

You do not see from NFL video's angle but actually as they turn in SB performance, torches around the stage light up anti clockwise like a wave too. 

PartySick

John Wayne / Bad Romance mashup ft. Metallica at the Grammy's confirmed :gaysia:

I noticed that too when I first saw the video :flutter:

🧟‍♂️ A haunting ghostly treat 👻 the ghoulish trickery 🔮

1 minute ago, Mr Ricky said:

I think that John Wayne has been recorded last year. Like, I have this feeling she has everything ready and done. 

Wasn't this for John Wayne?

iMonster
2 minutes ago, PartySick said:

John Wayne / Bad Romance mashup ft. Metallica at the Grammy's confirmed :gaysia:

I noticed that too when I first saw the video :flutter:

same! Thought I was alone and didn't make to make a thread lol

Mr Ricky
Just now, Bio said:

Wasn't this for John Wayne?

Not sure, could be for everything she was doing for this month :rip: 

But I notice that she has fillers on the video, which she doesn't have in January. :duck: And I doubt that the Million reason part in the John Wayne video was done over. She looks exactly like in the video. 

Crossfit

baptism
4 minutes ago, Mr Ricky said:

I wish this were true but I definitely doubt it considering she took AGES to put out the Million Reasons video and when she FINALLY did, it was a botched mess.

PartySick
Just now, Mr Ricky said:

But I notice that she has fillers on the video, which she doesn't have in January. :duck:

Not you using her fillers to tell time :deadbanana:

This fanbase :toofunny: I'd like to think she thought ahead and made JW directly after MR. Either that or her team is even better than we thought :oprah:

🧟‍♂️ A haunting ghostly treat 👻 the ghoulish trickery 🔮

Honestly, I think she cut John Wayne from the Super Bowl. John Wayne's choreography is in most of the preview videos.

Like. We thought some of them were reworked Bad Romance moves... but then I saw JW music video and recognized it all.

Archived