Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Didn't get early access cause im poor

Moonster

Featured Posts

Since I didnt have the opportunity to get early access for tickets, do you think regular GA would still be worth it? 

How fast do they usually sell out?

._.

Gracious Gaga

GA should still be worth it if you get in line like 24 hour prior to doors :)

you could end up very close to stage, not front row obviously that will be come to mama package owners.

♥ Kindness Police.

I mean GA is good!!! You're standing, it's iconic. If you get there early enough you can be the first non-vip person in line and still get a good spot to stand. :classy:

5 minutes ago, Gracious Gaga said:

GA should still be worth it if you get in line like 24 hour prior to doors :)

you could end up very close to stage, not front row obviously that will be come to mama package owners.

OI OI OI okieee...

So I would have to camp out in Inglewood... Scary... 😂

Tyty 

Just now, Moonster said:

The Fourm in Los Angeles :)

Oh okay! I was asking to see if you were in UK for which there is another presale tomorrow, not sure about US.

But GA is definitely still worth it. I don't think early access tickets get any special privileges. You should still go for it!

Nirvana

I'll have to buy the cheapest tickets too (to the Sweden date), I'll have to travel and find a place to stay too... I'll even have to travel alone... I don't even know if I even get the tickets :cryga:

I'm trying to get GA tickets for the same show and I think it's worth it :) I've seen her at the BTWB, artRAVE, and CTC tour all in LA and I've always had seats so even if you can't get GA, seats are fine! I would try the LiveNation presale and then general sale :)

RAMROD

Please don't feel bad.

There are not just GA available on general sales. If you are in luck, you can get good seat with good price too!

Don't lose hope, fight for your right to party!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Lona Delery

In case anyone needs it, I still have a pre-sale code for the US I can't use. But idk if the pre-sale already happened

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

Archived