💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

question

GA TICKETS

KANEGAGA

Featured Posts

When selecting the delivery option for my tickets, the only option was "Flash Seats".  Does anyone know how this works?  The tickets are for GA at the T-Mobile arena in Las Vegas.

You can just use your ID or credit card that you used to get it Instead of handing the person the ticket. They print your tickets then and there. Do you have an account set up?

1 hour ago, Cheezr said:

You can just use your ID or credit card that you used to get it Instead of handing the person the ticket. They print your tickets then and there. Do you have an account set up?

No, the email confirmation said I would need to set up an account.  I guess I'll do that now lol

1 hour ago, Kandyce J Garcia said:

Curious, how much was the GA Floor ticket for T-Mobile arena?

$98 before taxes and fees

2 hours ago, KANEGAGA said:

No, the email confirmation said I would need to set up an account.  I guess I'll do that now lol

Right. Its basically an E-ticket, We use flash seats where I work. I think its kinda cool. Unless you like keeping the other bigger tickets. Haha

Do you know how much the taxes and fees were? I'm waiting for the general sale to get two and I have a $300 budget

wow so cheap, I cant find any tickets cheaper than $250 near me

just another gay

Is the GA seated in Vegas too? ughhh I couldn't get the floor seated in the Inglewood show, I ended up paying the same for upper level seat...FML :cryga:

Blueskye

Congrats I couldn't get any GA at any of the U.K. Shows, only if you buy Come to Mama package which is so not worth it. 

4 hours ago, Trevor said:

Do you know how much the taxes and fees were? I'm waiting for the general sale to get two and I have a $300 budget

Pre Order Handling Fee: $2.45

Convenience Fee - Web (L.E.T Included): $14.95

Total in taxes: $17.40

5 hours ago, Cheezr said:

Right. Its basically an E-ticket, We use flash seats where I work. I think its kinda cool. Unless you like keeping the other bigger tickets. Haha

I kinda like to keep the actual tickets as souvenirs tho :(

3 hours ago, come to papa said:

Is the GA seated in Vegas too? ughhh I couldn't get the floor seated in the Inglewood show, I ended up paying the same for upper level seat...FML :cryga:

No I don't think so, I believe it's standing only which i prefer

Archived