❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎
question

So where is that glitter pink hat?

Regina George

Featured Posts

Regina George

LMAO I'm glad it was not in the show TBH! 

It's funny to me cuz that lady (who designed it) was so sure it'll be in the halftime show. LMAO 

:ladyhaha:

:ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha:

Regina George
Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

Who cares

the whole show was kinda futuristic, the hat would've made no sense

I said ''I'm glad it was not in the show'' 

It's funny to me cuz that lady (who designed it) was so sure it'll be in the halftime show. LMAO

I was wondering about this too. But, it didn't fit the concept imo. Maybe she was supposed to put it on while singing Million Reasons, but they decided they wanted to see her face and emotions.

Fernster7

I was so excited about it but Gaga slayed so much that I did not give a ****.

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

lol that poor user who asked us help for a bet and everybody, including me, told him to bet she would wear the pink hat :flop: 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Illuminati

I really think she made some changes to the show based on the public reaction to the spoilers. I could totally see her singing TEOG on the roof and something else instead of Telephone, but people were really pushing her to do a statement AND to perform the song with Beyonce, I wonder if she intended to do all of that from the start.

Nevertheless, absolutely perfect performance, I am so proud to be a fan of hers.

I'm just a little worried that she chose to stick to Million reasons and not a new single.

Illuminati
1 minute ago, Kefir said:

hat and this outfit

16426302_10155164477464574_6459081960143

This must be from a rehearsal. It looks better but I can see why she chose the other one.

@Admin said this in the Chart Thread:
'She was originally set to perform You And I on that piano but changed it for Million Reasons. She was also supposed to perform the next single but didn't so I'm guessing they are giving MR another shot.'

So they probably wanted to use the hat while singing the next single A-YO/John Wayne.

Illuminati
1 minute ago, Dutch said:

@Admin said this in the Chart Thread:
'She was originally set to perform You And I on that piano but changed it for Million Reasons. She was also supposed to perform the next single but didn't so I'm guessing they are giving MR another shot.'

So they probably wanted to use the hat while singing the next single A-YO/John Wayne.

:grr:

i almost wish i didn't know it cause this makes me feel like the performance could have slayed even more

1 minute ago, Sure Joanne said:

i almost wish i didn't know it cause this makes me feel like the performance could have slayed even more

I think she did the right thing with performing Million Reasons and not You and I. And I don't see how A-YO or John Wayn would fit in this setlist and the stage concept. :oprah:

Let's be honest, we need more Gaga Halftime Shows in our lives.

3 minutes ago, Sure Joanne said:

same :( 

The Lady and the Legend coming soon.

Archived