💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

rumor

Dive bar performance used as placeholder for A-YO video?

8Bit Heart

Featured Posts

8Bit Heart

Could this be the case? That the dive bar performance of A-YO is being used as placeholder for an upcoming video? 

Only reason why I think this might be the case is because this video is simply titled "Lady Gaga - A-YO" whilst other dive bar performances on VEVO are titled Lady Gaga - Million Reasons (Live From The Bud Light x Lady Gaga Dive Bar Tour Nashville), for example.

Idgi, you are saying this will be the official video? Or they are going to replace this video with the official video to keep the views? :oprah: 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

8Bit Heart
15 minutes ago, Red said:

Idgi, you are saying this will be the official video? Or they are going to replace this video with the official video to keep the views? :oprah: 

Just now, Ferrer Zorola said:

Unfortunately you can't "placehold" on JewTube

13 minutes ago, Slave Blonde said:

wut :rip: 

should have made myself clearer; 

I meant to speculate that maybe, just maybe, this video is renamed to just "A-YO" as a placeholder for the SB on Sunday as a new single or something? So it gets streaming points, up until an official MV is out. 

Illuminati

She had done the same with all Million Reasons performances while she was trying to make it chart higher, literally all live performances were named the same as the music video, it's just a streaming strategy. Which makes me think she's ready to promote A-YO

Archived