Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
rumor

Pepsi accidentally confirms one of the SB songs in press release!

ChristianSaad

Featured Posts

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Zsolti said:

MR???? F this. Stop trying to make it happen. It has NO place at a huge performance like this, GTFO!

a Grammy for u child..:golfclap: AGREED

VOLANTIS

My cousin's mom's sister's father's brother in law whispered "God" in my ear during coitus so I can confirm Dancin' in Circles is the new single. :sis:

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

VforVendetta

It's definitelt MR but I also hope we get to see a PI performance as well!

gagzus

Mindtrappa already confirmed she was testing John Wayne when he quoted me in a previous thread and said she picked the single weeks ago (he quoted me like a week or two ago) and he basicallly not outrightly said it was John Wayne

donutellha

MILLION RAISINGS!

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

TimisaMonster

If she doesnt choose Perfect Illusion, a stadium ready song, for a slow and depressing Million Reasons... :awkney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Decodekid
7 hours ago, PUKKIE said:

GO AWAY FAST!!! IM bored to death. i cant even with it. Come for me fatty, i dont care :nails:

BY2Ra7H.jpg

Long Live Gretchen

21 hours ago, ChristianSaad said:

I don't know if I'm supposed to share this or not since I work in radio but today we (and I'm assuming some other stations) got a press release from Pepsi that says "You saw her perform ____ on the Superbowl" and then there's a link in the image that says "Buy on iTunes" - It says please do not share/post until AFTER Halftime Show airs 

All I can say is that it's a single from Joanne, a real single, so that leaves you with one of two choices

I'm not confirming the song on here in case I'm not supposed to (not trying to get in trouble)

We're gonna know everything this Sunday anyways, your value will end there:reductive:

Archived