Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

contents of a text message Kesha sent to Lady Gaga have been revealed

Stef

Featured Posts

kesha-gaga-perry-text.jpg 

The contents of a text message Kesha sent to Lady Gaga last February about Dr. Luke have been revealed.

According to newly-filed legal documents obtained by Buzzfeed, the text “falsely stated that another female recording artist had been raped by Gottwald, and again repeated the baseless assertion that Kesha had been raped by Gottwald.” Luke adamantly denies the claim and is asking a judge to allow him to add a defamation claim to his ongoing lawsuit against Kesha for the “malicious purpose of further damaging [Dr. Luke’s] reputation and business.”

The text that says the other recording artist was “raped by the same man” did not specifically state his name, but Luke's legal team says it's clear he's the one being referred to.

Previous reports attached Katy Perry's name to the lawsuit, so perhaps the unnamed recording artist Kesha is referring to is her

Read more: http://go.breatheheavy.com/KeshaGagaPerryText 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't get it, Kesha sent a message to Gaga saying that Katy was raped by Dr. Luke? :oprah: 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Luke78619
2 minutes ago, Miky said:

128px-Tux_Paint_wishing_well.svg_.png128px-Tux_Paint_wishing_well.svg_.png128px-Tux_Paint_wishing_well.svg_.pnglook at that

This took me so long to figure out :toofunny:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

9 minutes ago, calmar said:

PlainWoodenShoesWR.jpg   look at that

idgi :sweat:

edit: I just did :diane: 

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

Archived