just when you start to think it is going to be perfect 

p5cMYYR.gif 

and then you read this

Kerry-Washington1.gif 

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She hinted at the radio interview he would be the designer. I don't get why people hate on Brandon so much. It's just bad.

He's dressing gaga since like...2012. And he was there before too.

All this time, under his OWN designs, Gaga never had a "POP" performance.

I mean, more likely the Saturday Night Live A-Yo costume. And it was perfect for the show.

02-lady-gaga-perform-snl-oct-2016-billbo

If Y'all chose the second single to be a ballad, I'm sorry, but she cannot perform Million Reasons wearing a top and denin short showing part of her ass. BTW, Nicola created this:

lady-gaga-x.jpg.8861bf60be140bed3d750aee

and it was the worst performance for Million Reasons. The look is ugly. (I mean I thought so but I cannot find if it was him now, however, we can get other 10949494 ugly looks from 2011 and before).

She came straight from a JAZZ era (where most of her dresses were FANTASTIC. And she was praised back then).

Now, don't forget her speech about saying "NO". That now she feels that she can say NO. "No, I'm not doing that show, I'm not doing another perfume, no".

Do Y'all think Brandon comes over with a gun over her head and he's like "OK BTCH TIME TO DRESS UP"??????????????????

If she wore these (BEAUTIFUL) gowns to promote his line as a friend since she's a fashion icon and everything will create a giant buzz, it just means she's a good friend and tried to help him. It's not like Brandon dressed Gaga in a gown to sing Bad Romance or Poker Face before.

Give the goddamn man a chance to create something for the biggest performance of her career. She's not stupid, he's not stupid neither. NFL team is not stupid. Chill.

That's it :unicorn:

Robo Ga

I think Brandon needs to get away from Gaga, he toned her down too much.

I need slayage. Not an evening ball gown for my aunt's funeral.  :bye:

🤖⚡️

ArtPLAUSE
9 minutes ago, Assarrai said:

I really hope his line would take off just so he'd quit being Gagas stylist and focus on his work. 

Maybe there's a reason if his line doesn't take off :giggle:

3 hours ago, elijahfan said:

That man ****ing zipped up the meat dress, you and your ignorance should just go away :nails:

He didn't design it nor was it his idea, he simply "zipped" it, anybody could've done that. You and your pretentious post should just go away, take Brandon with you while you're at it :nails:

Regina George
2 hours ago, Leeo said:

He's dressing gaga since like...2012. And he was there before too.

Oh that's why Gaga's style is awful since 2012 

:madge:

:madge::madge::madge::madge::madge:

:awkney::awkney::awkney::awkney::awkney::awkney::awkney::awkney:

2 minutes ago, donthatemeplss said:

Oh that's why Gaga's style is awful since 2012 

:madge::madge::madge::madge::madge:

:awkney::awkney::awkney::awkney::awkney::awkney::awkney::awkney:

Oh yes.

Lady-Gaga-Harrods-01.jpglady-gaga-brown-hairstyle.jpg

article-2211906-15512f4e000005dc-371_634o-LADY-GAGA-570.jpg?5that-grape-juice-lady-gaga-porter-that-gtumblr_static_artpop_promo_003.jpg016+%25284%2529.jpglady-gaga-brandon-maxwell-show-1.jpg?w=103.15-LADY-GAGA14435-copie.jpglady-gaga-brandon-maxwell-thr-cover.jpgLady-Gaga-Vogue-September-2012.jpg

These are hideous, right?

:interestinga::interestinga::interestinga::interestinga::interestinga::interestinga:

I made my way to get pics from 2012-2016 just to have sure about it. From hotel candids to official photoshoots.

Maybe this was her peak

Capital-FM-Jingle-Bell-Ball-December-200Lady-Gaga-Green-Dress.jpg

This fan base has a golden fish memory for real...

gagaisitalian

I'm here for it.

Some of y'all say his stuff is "boring" but I have always thought it's Gaga + Elegance (emphasis on elegance).

I'm so here for a simple black and/or white outfit, with a touch of Gaga in the cut and stitching. That way the focus is on the show and her performance.

Regina George
5 minutes ago, Leeo said:

Oh yes.

Lady-Gaga-Harrods-01.jpglady-gaga-brown-hairstyle.jpg

article-2211906-15512f4e000005dc-371_634o-LADY-GAGA-570.jpg?5that-grape-juice-lady-gaga-porter-that-gtumblr_static_artpop_promo_003.jpg016+%25284%2529.jpglady-gaga-brandon-maxwell-show-1.jpg?w=103.15-LADY-GAGA14435-copie.jpglady-gaga-brandon-maxwell-thr-cover.jpgLady-Gaga-Vogue-September-2012.jpg

These are hideous, right?

:interestinga::interestinga::interestinga::interestinga::interestinga::interestinga:

I made my way to get pics from 2012-2016 just to have sure about it. From hotel candids to official photoshoots.

Maybe this was her peak

Capital-FM-Jingle-Bell-Ball-December-200Lady-Gaga-Green-Dress.jpg

This fan base has a golden fish memory for real...

I don't like any of those... But..

I like this:
article-0-084F554F000005DC-652_224x616.jimg-best-dressed-lady-gaga_154705900059.

GagaBestDressed2011.jpg

25kiuzr.jpgno-pants-gaga_552x822.gif

31a505b5b7f511643643d13d0a8d6c82.jpgLady+Gaga+%25287%2529.jpg

95140013ladygaga_a_l.jpg

Parlour-Magazine-Full-Set-2009-lady-gaga

Are we done?

2 minutes ago, donthatemeplss said:

I don't like any of those... But..

I like this:
article-0-084F554F000005DC-652_224x616.jimg-best-dressed-lady-gaga_154705900059.

GagaBestDressed2011.jpg

25kiuzr.jpgno-pants-gaga_552x822.gif

31a505b5b7f511643643d13d0a8d6c82.jpgLady+Gaga+%25287%2529.jpg

95140013ladygaga_a_l.jpg

Parlour-Magazine-Full-Set-2009-lady-gaga

Are we done?

Well I guess we are. The V Magazine shoot was styled with Nicola and........Brandon maxwell. We can clearly see that not everything he does is: bad. :unicorn:

After all, It's just fashion anyway. Everyone was a taste for it. I thoght it was a general acclaim that she was a goddess with the Brown hair & promoting Fame. Whatever, CrazyGa looks cute on most of these...

Spoiler

the first 5 ones are :awkney:

People will always complain and that's just part of the process of always changing like Gaga does. I don't think it will be bad and I trust they will put an amazing costume for a "once-in-life" show 

Spoiler

Unless you are Beyoncé, oh well :gum:

Archived