💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Brandon the costume designer/stylist of the SB?

Panchecco

Featured Posts

Panchecco

In the latest interview for Mix 96.5 Gaga said this:

"My costume designer as well as stylist Brandon Maxwell, he is from Texas and my other very close friend Sonja who's working on the SB with us is from Texas too and I've worked with both of them for 10 years [...] It's so surreal that we're playing there and that I get to go and perform and his family will be around" 

Is she saying that Brandon is working on the costumes? Or just that she is happy that the SB will be in Texas because she has several Texan friends (including Brandon and Sonja - who's actually working with Gaga for the performance)?

to me i read it as she is implying that he is the costume designer for this & sonja is ALSO working at the SB with them. but thats just how i read it. the "us" implying sonja is working with LG & brandon.

ARTPOPwhore

i hate how she always stays with the same team even if they are not the best just because they are "family" especially this era, she should put the family aside and do more. idk maybe just me :madge:

Reality

Well, I for one love Brandon's designs. I think they're elegant and beautiful. That being said, if he is the main designer for her SB costumes, I'm interested to see what he'll do. His stuff, while amazing imo, certainly doesn't seem like something someone would wear on the SB, or really, anything except for a fancy, high-class event. 

🃏🖤👹

Luna Lovegood

Nicola where are u :huh: 

luna’s advocate

Gaga feat. Crappy Singer - Grigio Girls :trollga:

Spoiler

Gaga feat. Crappy Singer - Tony Bennet :trollga:

Mrs. Caca's career found dead in a ditch, re-evaluation process started.

ARTPOPe
8 minutes ago, ARTPOPwhore said:

i hate how she always stays with the same team even if they are not the best just because they are "family" especially this era, she should put the family aside and do more. idk maybe just me :madge:

Yeah, it feels like she's limiting and wasting her creativity/potential.
There are so many others she could work and create magic with, but she's sticking with the same.

I adore her sense of "family" and how she wants everyone around her to be/feel included and valued, but sometimes it doesn't work out, now does it?

One can only hope that Brandon has a minor job and is not in charge of the whole thing as his costumes/designs for gaga are bbc. Bland, Boring, Cringy.

Stream The Love Invention

ARTPOPwhore
7 minutes ago, ARTPOPe said:

Yeah, it feels like she's limiting and wasting her creativity/potential.
There are so many others she could work and create magic with, but she's sticking with the same.

I adore her sense of "family" and how she wants everyone around her to be/feel included and valued, but sometimes it doesn't work out, now does it?

One can only hope that Brandon has a minor job and is not in charge of the whole thing as his costumes/designs for gaga are bbc. Bland, Boring, Cringy.

TRUE! in the time where everyone is being out of the box and creative in their visuals. she isn't. it annoys me so much how she wasted/wasting her potential to be the greatest artist. so many artist that don't deserve the praise are getting it while gaga is busy trying to be a family girl SMFH :neyde:

Panchecco
14 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

Well, I for one love Brandon's designs. I think they're elegant and beautiful. That being said, if he is the main designer for her SB costumes, I'm interested to see what he'll do. His stuff, while amazing imo, certainly doesn't seem like something someone would wear on the SB, or really, anything except for a fancy, high-class event. 

That's how I feel too, I love his shapes and elegant lines but I can't imagine costumes for the SB in his style :huh:

I mean he worked as Nicola's assistant for most of the BTW Era so he knows what works on Gaga in terms of stage costumes but still :wtf:

I guess we'll have to wait and see, maybe he's just gonna be the stylist and not the main designer 

Archived