Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
news

Lady Gaga: Born This Way | On The Record Released

Space Cowboy

Featured Posts

Schizophonic
8 minutes ago, Economy said:

How did they "loose the tapes"?

not literally. there were a bit extra bonus videos they didnt made in the show they called "lost tape"

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She was so happy. So much enthusiasm and life in her eyes.

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

WHICH BITS ARE NEW? More sections of her hitting another club another club another club no sleep no sleep no sleep?

A King With No Crown

The true Gaga :giveup: So amazing. These videos remind me why I fell in love with her in the first place.

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

Omg :giveup:

throwback to 8th grade me obsessing over born this way on GGD/twitter 

hardcore1996
59 minutes ago, thierryrreiht said:

First video 0:12

gaga-arrow.gif

SoWhat'sTheTruth.gif

That was so sad!! Idk maybe that part in the video was a refferance to that or somethin 

Space Cowboy
2 hours ago, neptugne said:

Omg :giveup:

throwback to 8th grade me obsessing over born this way on GGD/twitter 

Preach

crisTEAne

aw, thanks for this giant dose of articulate and intelligent nostalgia! i just can't stop falling in love with her all over again when watching her interviews, especially those that are similar to this. :flutter: 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

bitchimtrying

When she said about how she uses the light and the dark in her music as a sort of ying and yang. My heart. Thats what missing from her more recent music, it's too light, there's not enough dark or heaviness. 

Space Cowboy
16 minutes ago, bitchimtrying said:

When she said about how she uses the light and the dark in her music as a sort of ying and yang. My heart. Thats what missing from her more recent music, it's too light, there's not enough dark or heaviness. 

I disagree, its heavy its just executed in a different way then what weve seen before.

Archived