đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

Angel Down BLM Tribute

KleinGa

Featured Posts

KleinGa

Hi guys, so my exams finished today and I was bored so I made this video. Angel Down is my favourite song on the album and its message is so important to me. The video is still in demo stages but this is the general concept. 

Please give thoughts?

Ok I love this.

The intro and the martin luther king speech at the end was beautiful touches.

My only advice would be for you to use a bit more footage of police brutalizing the protesters instead of so much vids of the protesters creating a mess. Just to make it more endearing to the movement if that makes sense?

Also maybe to show some footage of the positive things being done towards the end right before Martin Luther's speech just to show and give a sense of community.

All in all gorgeous mv and wish Gaga makes something very similar for the song.

KleinGa
5 minutes ago, Albertodift said:

Ok I love this.

The intro and the martin luther king speech at the end was beautiful touches.

My only advice would be for you to use a bit more footage of police brutalizing the protesters instead of so much vids of the protesters creating a mess. Just to make it more endearing to the movement if that makes sense?

Also maybe to show some footage of the positive things being done towards the end right before Martin Luther's speech just to show and give a sense of community.

All in all gorgeous mv and wish Gaga makes something very similar for the song.

Thank you!! I hope she makes something similar too.

Your points were noted and well appreciated! I will continue to work on it and finesse it. 

Just now, KleinGa said:

Thank you!! I hope she makes something similar too.

Your points were noted and well appreciated! I will continue to work on it and finesse it. 

No problem at all! Thank YOU for making such a moving video and for giving more attention to one of Gaga's best ballads ever. :hug:

KleinGa
17 hours ago, Albertodift said:

No problem at all! Thank YOU for making such a moving video and for giving more attention to one of Gaga's best ballads ever. :hug:

:hug:

Archived