Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Tony Bennett to kick-off the Halftime Show?

asana15

Featured Posts

TheKillerQueen

PLEASE be fake. If it's true then I'm done... 

Lace up my boots, throw on some leather and cruise.

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not sure I understand what they are saying? like he will do the 10 second countdown instead of the epic voice man? or is he going to sing and she will suddenly appear?

Jonathan Florencio
36 minutes ago, Bakki Del Rey said:

I can't believe how rude and unrespectful are some of you guys. Did you forget how much Tony helped Gaga during the worst period in her life?  

Did you forget? This is ggggagadaily.com, where respect is nowhere to be seen and rudeness are all over it. :awkney:

OT: Slay Tony give me that 10 jazzy seconds before the slayage

AyaKara

Since we don't seem to have a reliable confirmation, I marked it as a rumor for now and combined the two threads on the subject :)

Some are overreacting.

Maybe it will be epic or even just introducing her in a clever way. It will be a nice career highlight for him, whom is an american icon still alive at 90 yo (born in ****ing 1927 can you imagine!!!!) and I dont think it will impede at all on Gaga's show. She knows people arent here for Eve'ry Time We Say Goodbye at the effin SBHS. If anything, it's a bonus to her epic proportions perfomance. 

Nirvana
1 hour ago, TheJoanneHat said:

EDIT: It seems that he will only be part of a 10 to 30 second Ad/countdown before the show (http://finance.yahoo.com/news/pepsicos-zero-calorie-beverages-center-133000809.html)

"In the 10 seconds before the Pepsi Zero Sugar Super Bowl LI Halftime Show, the brand will countdown to Lady Gaga's epic performance with an unforgettable lead-in featuring legendary singer Tony Bennett. PepsiCo's Creators League Studio produced the lead-in. "

This, so stop melting down :saladga:

1 hour ago, Bakki Del Rey said:

I can't believe how rude and unrespectful are some of you guys. Did you forget how much Tony helped Gaga during the worst period in her life?  

I can, it's Gagadaily after all... :madge:

KleinGa

PepsiCo is planning a sugar-free Super Bowl. The beverage giant announced today that it will run a 30-second ad for its new Lifewtr premium bottled water brand.

As previously announced, PepsiCo is using its halftime show sponsorship to plug its Pepsi Zero Sugar variety. Lady Gaga is the main attraction, with Tony Bennett taking the stage first as her lead-in.

The spot, called “Inspiration Drops,” will feature a version of John Legend’s song “Love Me Now” that has been “tailored to reflect the advertisement’s art direction and bring its imagery to life,” PepsiCo stated. Mr. Legend does not appear in the ad. The agency on the ad is Hustle, Chicago which is part of R/GA.

Read More: http://adage.com/article/special-report-super-bowl/pepsico-s-super-bowl-plans-decidedly-calorie/307673/

Daenerys

I'm experiencing Deja Vu 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Supersonic

I love how there was like a 7 page meltdown over people thinking Tony would perform but nobody read the linked article in which this was stated as well :gaysia:

The masses will continue to be dumb. :gaysia:

Archived