other

#boycottsuperbowl

Gaga Lazuli

Featured Posts

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
manicholic

As if these hillbillies have anything other than football as "culture" and "entertainment" in their lives 

There's nothing harder for people to do than admit they were fooled.

DeleteMyAccount

"No longer watching People's Choice or the Oscars either. These people may have points of view but I am not paying to watch them discuss religion or law."

Do they not know the context of movies, music and TV or?...........

You know what, sometimes I do feel like some entertainers could shut the **** up in some events and actually entertain and make people forget about real life, and give people magic. There's always a time for talking about important stuff, but you gotta know when to do it in a way that's not overwhelming for people. Making a statement every damn show, just imagine that, that would be like a Kanye concert when he stops the music and rants for 20 min, just write a book, write a song about it. Talk about it in an interview. I don't know does anyone share that opinion?

Naor Daniel

Focusing on trump instead of putting up an iconic show will basically destroy her career.

stop shoving annoying opinions when they're not needed. She could do the march instead of ranting on a huge stage. She and her team are smart enough to know that. It won't happen so stop trying to make it happen. 

this is literally boycotting something you might like because you are anti-free speech. WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND IS ANTI FREE SPEECH

Archived