Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
question

The Fashion! demo...

Eros92

Featured Posts

Illuminati

everything about that demo was fake it's a mashup of get lucky and fashion! demo from 2013 :laughga: 

there's even a legit mashup made that sounds almost the same as the "leak" but the leak is slightly remixed at the beginning or whatever.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PartySick
8 minutes ago, lordmaler said:

I know -.-

Mental support thread or? :poot:

A thread in the support section :sharon:

There's no need to be so serious! You're gonna die some day!

Dominic

I completely missed the original thread...wtf :madge:

Someone must have downloaded it?

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

MaryJaneHolland
1 hour ago, PartySick said:

Because DL links will eventually be posted in those threads...and we can't be a medium for illegal file sharing...'cause it's illegal :sweat:

why illegal? :wtfga:

it's a demo, not official version :wtfga:

and... at the end of the day, the song is old :wtfga:

Sam Dey
25 minutes ago, Sure Joanne said:

everything about that demo was fake it's a mashup of get lucky and fashion! demo from 2013 :laughga: 

there's even a legit mashup made that sounds almost the same as the "leak" but the leak is slightly remixed at the beginning or whatever.

it sounds a lot like get lucky but it really isn't

But they probably went with the other instrumental because it does sound too much like get lucky

It's different from Edge of Seventeen and Get Lucky, the progression is different. They just have very similar style parts on both songs, that doesn't make it a sample though.

Illuminati
1 hour ago, littlebitch said:

it sounds a lot like get lucky but it really isn't

But they probably went with the other instrumental because it does sound too much like get lucky

there's legit a mashup made of the exact get lucky instrumental that sounds the same :sweat: it is a remixed get lucky instrumental

by the way, this features demo lyrics in a 2014 video too. with the "ethereal" parts that everyone was freaking out about.

the fact that lms couldn't clock it right away is embarrasing, but I got to admit that the mashup is amazing.

Sam Dey
2 hours ago, Sure Joanne said:

there's legit a mashup made of the exact get lucky instrumental that sounds the same :sweat: it is a remixed get lucky instrumental

by the way, this features demo lyrics in a 2014 video too. with the "ethereal" parts that everyone was freaking out about.

the fact that lms couldn't clock it right away is embarrasing, but I got to admit that the mashup is amazing.

still not the same thing :sweat:

maybe you should have a closer listen

Archived