Hey Girl performed at Superbowl?

Notthebling

Featured Posts

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tokyo Rose
6 minutes ago, Misaki said:

Because her fanbase isn't full of bottoms that think that their artist they stan for owes them something.:reductive::madge:

Uncalled for

Reality
29 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

DgYepF3.jpg

worst song on joanne

I think you meant Joanne, not Hey Girl :awkney:

đŸƒđŸ–€đŸ‘č

MJHolland

If a single song from Joanne is played at the Super Bowl, I hope the power goes out and the event is cancelled tbh

...except for PI I'd be fine with that 

Reality
Just now, MJHolland said:

If a single song from Joanne is played at the Super Bowl, I hope the power goes out and the event is cancelled tbh

...except for PI I'd be fine with that 

But... there will be a song from Joanne at the SB. It's inevitable. 

đŸƒđŸ–€đŸ‘č

MJHolland
Just now, M Monstre said:

But... there will be a song from Joanne at the SB. It's inevitable. 

Right, and I really hope it's PI.

The GP literally knows no other song other than PI and I don't even think most people have ever heard it.

Million Reasons is too slow to fit into a setlist for the Super Bowl imo, you really want to play songs everyone in the living room can remember and sing along to, and even MR flopped HARD

Reality

Right, and I really hope it's PI.

The GP literally knows no other song other than PI and I don't even think most people have ever heard it.

Million Reasons is too slow to fit into a setlist for the Super Bowl imo, you really want to play songs everyone in the living room can remember and sing along to, and even MR flopped HARD

Well, I'm hoping for PI. It's the perfect stadium song, but the reality is, is that she also has to promote Joanne. That's a big reason, why she's doing the SB. Of course, she's Lady f*cking Gaga, and that's why she's doing the SB, but also, she needs to promote Joanne. 

I'm also hoping she'll perform A-YO, or maybe even DIC.

đŸƒđŸ–€đŸ‘č

Tbh I'd never even thought of this, probably cause hey girl is a skip for me (Idk why on paper it's everything I want) but I totally see the angle you are viewing it from. 

If GaGa can stage share with Florence & not end up in the background then guuuuuurl she really can sing (I know she can)

MJHolland
13 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

Well, I'm hoping for PI. It's the perfect stadium song, but the reality is, is that she also has to promote Joanne. That's a big reason, why she's doing the SB. Of course, she's Lady f*cking Gaga, and that's why she's doing the SB, but also, she needs to promote Joanne. 

I'm also hoping she'll perform A-YO, or maybe even DIC.

Eww if she performs a cheesy a*s song about female maturation on the world's biggest stage her career with take its final nail in the preverbal coffin :toofunny:

I really deeply hope Joanne isn't advertised at the super bowl. She should just remind the GP why she's had hits in the past and then she should deliver more songs like that in the future. 

I really wish she would just let Joanne be, do a very small tour, and make LG6 before she finds her next boyfriend. I need a RedOne single-Ga rage pop album stat. 

When Melanie Martinez is a bigger selling/streaming force than you, you HAVE to make changes Gaga :ladyhaha:

Reality

Eww if she performs a cheesy a*s song about female maturation on the world's biggest stage her career with take its final nail in the preverbal coffin :toofunny:

I really deeply hope Joanne isn't advertised at the super bowl. She should just remind the GP why she's had hits in the past and then she should deliver more songs like that in the future. 

I really wish she would just let Joanne be, do a very small tour, and make LG6 before she finds her next boyfriend. I need a RedOne single-Ga rage pop album stat. 

When Melanie Martinez is a bigger selling/streaming force than you, you HAVE to make changes Gaga :ladyhaha:

Having a fantastic opportunity like this and not promoting Joanne? That's stupid. This is literally one of the biggest, if not the biggest stages in the United States, not taking this to advertise Joanne wouldn't be smart whatsoever. 

You can't just let Joanne be. She has to promote it and continue fighting for it. Just because you may not like it doesn't mean that other's don't. Personally, I think this is her best album, musically speaking, along with BTW. Plus, this album is her most personal, I mean, an album titled after your late aunt? You're not going to just sweep that under the rug and start a new album.

Spoiler

And, don't you come for DIC 

tumblr_mda2clHDNv1rqnoczo1_400.gif

đŸƒđŸ–€đŸ‘č

I don't think it would be a good idea tbh. Just see how little monsters in this very thread react to the song: some of them absolutely love it, some absolutely hate it, and Gaga just can't take that risk, everything has to be precise shot at the SB because time is literally (and more than ever) money, she has to keep millions away from boredom and from switching the channel on TV. And even the song's BPM doesn't help with that.

Archived