Notthebling

Featured Posts

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

DgYepF3.jpg

worst song on joanne

This. So much. I adore Florence and I respect what Gaga made with her, but I honestly find the song a complete drag. 

It feels like they (and I believe they did) came up with a melody and just back and forth sang lines to each other. They then laid them down on a track, added a lacklustre bridge and that was that. 

Florene creates some of the most interesting and challenging popular music, Gaga completely slept on that. 

Not only is it my least favourite song on Joanne, it is one of my least favourite Florence songs, period. 

Irrelevant

Hey Girl is way too slow of a song and it doesn't have too much energy.

For example, Fireworks has about the same tempo as Hey Girl, but it packs more energy, which makes it a better choice

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

gagasgrande
10 hours ago, Mark said:

Slayage? Lol. Remember who's gonna watch. Not your average tumblr hipster, no offense. But this is superbowl....

tea 

Marco Cerezo Hondal
9 hours ago, MJHolland said:

But Joanne as an album has dropped off the face of this earth already?  Nobody cares about it anymore lol. Just go look at the #1 trending thread on this site rn :awkney: The GP doesn't even know what Joanne is :ladyhaha:

Also, stop right there. She may claim Joanne is her most personal album but can you honestly tell me ONE new thing you learned about Gaga this album cycle? ARTPOP had songs about her being raped, GUY was a commentary on not only gender roles she faces but also her opinion on the oppressive ways of the music industry, told stories about her romances, etc.

Joanne has almost no personal songs other than PI. I literally cannot believe she claimed MR was her most personal video, unless she is trying to says she's now lazy and uncreative. Just look at BTW and ARTPOP, they are MUCH better and WAY more personal and raw and revealing albums.

It doesn't matter that she named it after her late aunt that she never met. That doesn't automatically make it personal somehow? Honestly which songs do you think are personal that only Gaga could sing? The lyrics and concepts are so vague and general that ANYONE could sing them.

And then to throw a song in there about finger blasting yourself? On an album to pay respect to your dad's dead sister, she's really going to sing about fingering herself? And having sex with cowboys? I'm sorry but to me that just seems blatantly distasteful.

DIC would flop just like all the other singles of the album for the same reason GUY flopped. The GP is not and will never be here for songs with raunchy topics like power bottoming or female masturbation, especially with cringeworthy lyrics.

Like, this site trashes Closer for being basic and cringeworthy yet praises Gaga when she sings about finger blasting herself on an album made for her dead aunt. This is why people don't like Lady Gaga anymore :lolly:

/rant  

i can´t belive i´m about to write in this site, and can´t belive i fall in the game of writing to a little poptastic monstrastic pretty little creature.

1.- first thing u can come for my inglish because it´s wrong as hell.

2.-i love you, so stop the drama, star the drama.

3.- i think this will not be the first time i write about Stefani. I can´t just read and say nothing when this ****ing amazing genious artist it´s being killed by the "art police". Little John Lowe, you will not do that

zakye.gif 

Ok, here we go.

holy holy i´m about to...

7 hours ago, M Monstre said:

"To try to get people who are from different walks of life, with different like and dislikes together"

This is literally what Gaga has said about every album since BTW, lol... in fact the whole (albeit vague) meaning behind ARTPOP was to bring different concepts (art and pop) as well as different people together 

"lol"... the problem here it´s pop culture, pop culture just can´t undesrtand ARTPOP because it´s too much for her mind. All of that you just resume with "lol"

F4MHUeX.png 

it all star in "ART" and gets ruined when it´s serve to rest of the world, if you really studied Gaga you will understand it... that´s something i won´t gift to you...

SHE´S ALWAYS BEING HONEST, ALWAAAAAYS, BUT YOU ALWAAYS TRY TO SPIT ON SHE THE FIRST WORDS THAT CAME TO YOUR MOUTHS AND NEVER GETS MORE DEEP.

She´s always being honest, i´ts about how he feel in the moment as a human being (BEING COUNCIONESS) , after ARTPOP and all the things that the world make to her she´s being ivnn more honest about her life, her pop boyfriend spit on she and she just dont give up, an she go-go-go around finding herself again, and fighting for her dreams, NOW IT´S ALL ORGANIC, SHE JUST GO TO THE STUDIO WITH MARK, WRITE ALL THAT PAIN, PUT THAT, SING THAT´S JOANNE, AND THAT LIKE ALL THE THING ARE NOW, ABOUT JUST THE MOMENT. 

She´s now poping her art

"JOANNE" it´s in a way the ARTPOP ACT II. 

7 hours ago, M Monstre said:

Every single album that Gaga puts out she claims is her most personal. She even claims that MR is her most personal video! Obviously, OBVIOUSLY you cannot trust Gaga was she says something is super personal to her. She is just too attached to her work to see it objectively (perhaps).. at least imo.

So when she says that, it doesn't automatically make it true. I'm not trying to put words or thought into Gaga's mouth or speak for her, but you simply CANNOT sit here and tell me that the Million Reasons video is more personal that the Marry The Night video....:oprah:

"clinical psychology tells us arguably that trauma is the ultimate killer".

You don´t meet Gaga when she live that, you just know the art of that, no u are witnessing here livin that again, and trying to keep alive. 

As a person with ANXIETY i can tell you how bad it is, and Gaga is not lying, i can understand that it´s hard for you to get related to a anxiety person, i never think in life experimenting this, and it´s so hard like for real, after all the **** spit on ARTPOP (her dream era) she´s really trying to come back like the fenix, one by one. 

Million Reasons it´s about to get the ILLUSION behind and being more HONEST with you as a Human, with the rest of the world IN A MOMENT THAT THE WORLD NEED IT. Not everyone can understand that because they keep the illusion about her lifes. IT´S NOT THAT LG IT´S NOT MORE CREATIVE but in this moments in her carrer, this moment in the world MILLION REASONS was a perfect decision for her. You will understand it in the future. or u will not.

source.gif

pop culture need JOANNE

1214923106641_f.jpg 

She´s by her own in the middle of nowhere and she dont let the little devil in her take her mind and back with a full POP (BOP like u say)  album when the world most new vulnerability and REALNESS 

Marco Cerezo Hondal
10 hours ago, M Monstre said:

Joanne has almost no personal songs other than PI. I literally cannot believe she claimed MR was her most personal video, unless she is trying to says she's now lazy and uncreative. Just look at BTW and ARTPOP, they are MUCH better and WAY more personal and raw and revealing albums.

BTW was about her trying to get into the popscene and it was in a good poin of her carrer and not with TRUMP as a president 

ARTPOP was her comeback (if u like to say in that way) and it was about give her ART to the POP (the same pop culture that love TheChaismokers)  but the paparazzi just kill Gaga.

Joanne IS ALSO PERSONAL, if you say she always say that its becauses its true, shes alwayas being honest with her work, Joanne it´s more personal in a way that she just left something in the halfway and shes trying to reconect with her human sense, with the people in a time that the world need it, in a time that we are so divided as a never. AS AN ARTIST you can´t ignore that, Gaga knows that and know what she wants for the future and she will use all her art to try to make the worst seems better, she just cant re-lease another POPBOP or songs like "WORK" because shes full in control and she´s full conciouness in pushing what we need no what we want.

We can´t keep ignore what it´s surrind us because if we keep follow the illusion there is no more ART, no more pop, no more humanity and love, and what some day we see for our future will never came.

THATS JOANNE. that´s the powerful honestly of JOANNE it´s the popstar that it´s full conciouness of you and it´s the popstar that really love you so much because she know how the thing are. It´s LADY GAGA saying, you try to kill myself but i won´t let you because i know what i want and i will fight for that till te last motherfuking day.  BECAUSE I STILL BEING LADY GAGA.

It doesn't matter that she named it after her late aunt that she never met. That doesn't automatically make it personal somehow? Honestly which songs do you think are personal that only Gaga could sing? The lyrics and concepts are so vague and general that ANYONE could sing them.

JOANNE it´s so conceptual but it´s not in a way because it´s also so ORGANIC, this time she just spit it all, she go to the studio and to the thing. She left everything in the lyrics but you see things from the outside and it´s better for JOANNE in that way.

An EXEMPLE it´s JOANNE (the song) It is be for her Aunt, but got another meanings that she knows and that a way to keep joanne Organic, being honest an also expresing her pain, and that´s so beautiful, it´s something that you catch in for exemplo G.U.Y a song that it´s not just about sex, but well it´s what you pop eat. If not everyone catch JOANNE songs meaning it´s because you don´t follow all the line in ARTPOP and you loose something, you misunderstand something and you just get out of the party. 

DIC would flop just like all the other singles of the album for the same reason GUY flopped. The GP is not and will never be here for songs with raunchy topics like power bottoming or female masturbation, especially with cringeworthy lyrics.

Like, this site trashes Closer for being basic and cringeworthy yet praises Gaga when she sings about finger blasting herself on an album made for her dead aunt. This is why people don't like Lady Gaga anymore :lolly:

I really dont want to write about the word FLOP. 

DANCIN IN CIRCLES IT´´S REALLY NOT ABOUT SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEX

"IN THE FIRE I CALL YOUR NAME" ¿Really dosn´t came nothing in your minds?.

Well this post it´s about HEYGIRLATTHESB, idont know the rule of this site and i think i got to far.

i never write beacause it´s a never ending game... loveeeeeeeee

tumblr_njlcwnPGxR1rt1sb2o1_540.gif

Teri Hatcher

=nv cx08-9

By the time you reach the end of this sentence, it'll be too late to realize I just wasted your time with a pointless sig.

Reality
4 hours ago, Marco Cerezo Hondal said:

BTW was about her trying to get into the popscene and it was in a good poin of her carrer and not with TRUMP as a president 

ARTPOP was her comeback (if u like to say in that way) and it was about give her ART to the POP (the same pop culture that love TheChaismokers)  but the paparazzi just kill Gaga.

Joanne IS ALSO PERSONAL, if you say she always say that its becauses its true, shes alwayas being honest with her work, Joanne it´s more personal in a way that she just left something in the halfway and shes trying to reconect with her human sense, with the people in a time that the world need it, in a time that we are so divided as a never. AS AN ARTIST you can´t ignore that, Gaga knows that and know what she wants for the future and she will use all her art to try to make the worst seems better, she just cant re-lease another POPBOP or songs like "WORK" because shes full in control and she´s full conciouness in pushing what we need no what we want.

We can´t keep ignore what it´s surrind us because if we keep follow the illusion there is no more ART, no more pop, no more humanity and love, and what some day we see for our future will never came.

THATS JOANNE. that´s the powerful honestly of JOANNE it´s the popstar that it´s full conciouness of you and it´s the popstar that really love you so much because she know how the thing are. It´s LADY GAGA saying, you try to kill myself but i won´t let you because i know what i want and i will fight for that till te last motherfuking day.  BECAUSE I STILL BEING LADY GAGA.

JOANNE it´s so conceptual but it´s not in a way because it´s also so ORGANIC, this time she just spit it all, she go to the studio and to the thing. She left everything in the lyrics but you see things from the outside and it´s better for JOANNE in that way.

An EXEMPLE it´s JOANNE (the song) It is be for her Aunt, but got another meanings that she knows and that a way to keep joanne Organic, being honest an also expresing her pain, and that´s so beautiful, it´s something that you catch in for exemplo G.U.Y a song that it´s not just about sex, but well it´s what you pop eat. If not everyone catch JOANNE songs meaning it´s because you don´t follow all the line in ARTPOP and you loose something, you misunderstand something and you just get out of the party. 

I really dont want to write about the word FLOP. 

DANCIN IN CIRCLES IT´´S REALLY NOT ABOUT SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEX

"IN THE FIRE I CALL YOUR NAME" ¿Really dosn´t came nothing in your minds?.

Well this post it´s about HEYGIRLATTHESB, idont know the rule of this site and i think i got to far.

i never write beacause it´s a never ending game... loveeeeeeeee

tumblr_njlcwnPGxR1rt1sb2o1_540.gif

4 hours ago, Marco Cerezo Hondal said:

i can´t belive i´m about to write in this site, and can´t belive i fall in the game of writing to a little poptastic monstrastic pretty little creature.

1.- first thing u can come for my inglish because it´s wrong as hell.

2.-i love you, so stop the drama, star the drama.

3.- i think this will not be the first time i write about Stefani. I can´t just read and say nothing when this ****ing amazing genious artist it´s being killed by the "art police". Little John Lowe, you will not do that

zakye.gif 

Ok, here we go.

holy holy i´m about to...

"lol"... the problem here it´s pop culture, pop culture just can´t undesrtand ARTPOP because it´s too much for her mind. All of that you just resume with "lol"

F4MHUeX.png 

it all star in "ART" and gets ruined when it´s serve to rest of the world, if you really studied Gaga you will understand it... that´s something i won´t gift to you...

SHE´S ALWAYS BEING HONEST, ALWAAAAAYS, BUT YOU ALWAAYS TRY TO SPIT ON SHE THE FIRST WORDS THAT CAME TO YOUR MOUTHS AND NEVER GETS MORE DEEP.

She´s always being honest, i´ts about how he feel in the moment as a human being (BEING COUNCIONESS) , after ARTPOP and all the things that the world make to her she´s being ivnn more honest about her life, her pop boyfriend spit on she and she just dont give up, an she go-go-go around finding herself again, and fighting for her dreams, NOW IT´S ALL ORGANIC, SHE JUST GO TO THE STUDIO WITH MARK, WRITE ALL THAT PAIN, PUT THAT, SING THAT´S JOANNE, AND THAT LIKE ALL THE THING ARE NOW, ABOUT JUST THE MOMENT. 

She´s now poping her art

"JOANNE" it´s in a way the ARTPOP ACT II. 

"clinical psychology tells us arguably that trauma is the ultimate killer".

You don´t meet Gaga when she live that, you just know the art of that, no u are witnessing here livin that again, and trying to keep alive. 

As a person with ANXIETY i can tell you how bad it is, and Gaga is not lying, i can understand that it´s hard for you to get related to a anxiety person, i never think in life experimenting this, and it´s so hard like for real, after all the **** spit on ARTPOP (her dream era) she´s really trying to come back like the fenix, one by one. 

Million Reasons it´s about to get the ILLUSION behind and being more HONEST with you as a Human, with the rest of the world IN A MOMENT THAT THE WORLD NEED IT. Not everyone can understand that because they keep the illusion about her lifes. IT´S NOT THAT LG IT´S NOT MORE CREATIVE but in this moments in her carrer, this moment in the world MILLION REASONS was a perfect decision for her. You will understand it in the future. or u will not.

source.gif

pop culture need JOANNE

1214923106641_f.jpg 

She´s by her own in the middle of nowhere and she dont let the little devil in her take her mind and back with a full POP (BOP like u say)  album when the world most new vulnerability and REALNESS 

Why are you quoting me on stuff I didn't say?? I said none of those things.

🃏🖤👹

Fame IV

I sure hope they perform together.

And I will not try to answer to some negative people here. It's art, it's subjective, Gaga is the artist and we are the public.

A Star is Born ⭐

Fame IV
1 minute ago, Bury Me said:

This song is so boring, (one of) the worst on Joanne.

*In your opinion

A Star is Born ⭐

10 minutes ago, Same DNA said:

*In your opinion

Of course, I am not some superior deity. But I guess you wouldn't have quote me if I said it was the best song of the album. Little Monsters are so sensitive lol.

Archived