đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Ariana claims she's the hardest working human!

TCHIKITAH

Featured Posts

djBuffoon
1 minute ago, Tumblr said:

Tragic response sis, if you need clarification, just ask :excited2:

It is tragic how you keep trying the same shade, with the same emoji nonetheless. Glad you're self-aware to notice.   :hug:

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, djBuffoon said:

:toofunny: I'll bet you wish I was pressed. I actually like Ariana as a singer, but this IG post was very ill-advised. Sorry love. :kara:

And obviously, adding "in your opinion" and "to you" is silly because, needless to say, of course it's my opinion. Isn't that the point of discussion? 👀

Oh I didn't see that you added something there. Yes I agree, normally it is needless to say though on this forum and really on the internet many people act like their opinion is a fact. I thought you were also trying to state your opinion as a fact. 🤷🏽‍♂️

Again, i really didn't intend to sound mean towards you.

djBuffoon
1 minute ago, vocalqueef said:

Oh I didn't see that you added something there. Yes I agree, normally it is needless to say though on this forum and really on the internet many people act like their opinion is a fact. I thought you were also trying to state your opinion as a fact. 🤷🏽‍♂️

Again, i really didn't intend to sound mean towards you.

No harm done. :kara: the cattiness here runs rampant, so sometimes one has to fight fire with fire. If I came off mean, I'm sorry as well. 

6 minutes ago, djBuffoon said:

It is tragic how you keep trying the same shade, with the same emoji nonetheless. Glad you're self-aware to notice.   :hug:

Girl you are soooo on edge today! It's not my fault you detect shade where there really is none! I'm just trying to be helpful but you seem so angry, pressed even :excited2:

What does my emoji choice have anything to do with this topic? :excited2:

Mariah - Ariana - Rihanna

Jewels n Drugs

Calm down lol she's just feeling herself 

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

i medici
On 14-1-2017 at 3:25 PM, HausOfMark said:

tumblr_njj7tdDfJA1s56j7yo4_400.gif

23 years old britney called..

If she was working so hard than  why is she still unable to sing live?

She should take a course of geopolitics and history in university so she has an idea of the amount of people in the world who worked hard for a piece of bread and mental stability. What a show off

She wasn't trying to come off as mean, she just joked around...

Mrs. Caca's career found dead in a ditch, re-evaluation process started.

1 hour ago, Pomick209 said:

She wasn't trying to come off as mean, she just joked around...

Most people don't have to try to be mean, it just comes naturally. 

Trying to be nice is what she is lacking.

HausOfMark
2 hours ago, i medici said:

If she was working so hard than  why is she still unable to sing live?

She did for this era, "At 23"

-Mark

Well, she's been a workin' that exer-bicycle all night and all day, for all last year an Now :gaycat:. At least upon the radio. :giggle:

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

19 hours ago, vocalqueef said:

Exactly, it's meant to be sarcastic. Don't take everything you read on the internet seriously hun. It's not healthy. :hug:

Don't quote me with your irrelevant commentary. I stated my opinion. It's no secret Ariana is narcissistic so there's no need to be her mother and quote everyone to defend her. 

6 hours ago, Flora said:

Don't quote me with your irrelevant commentary. I stated my opinion. It's no secret Ariana is narcissistic so there's no need to be her mother and quote everyone to defend her. 

in what world is Ariana narcissistic? Would love to see some receipts Flora sis?

Mariah - Ariana - Rihanna

Archived