💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Ariana claims she's the hardest working human!

TCHIKITAH

Featured Posts

gagasgrande
20 minutes ago, AlotofApollo said:

"when you're cute but you're also the most narcistic 23 year old human being on earth cause you have no connection to the non-celebrity beeings, working acutally hard."

bqZpW.gif

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheJackMonster

being a singer and calling yourself the hardest working 23 year old is a little delusional. theres a world outside music/celebrity.

TCHIKITAH
26 minutes ago, Born To Slay said:

Guys, come the **** on. She wasn't serious. 

Apparently is hard to calm GGD down! 

BeerFear
3 hours ago, Thomas P said:

Oh I definitely do.

It was a bad idea to watch skam season 3...since then I watch videos of him all the time and get depressed whenever I think about how badly I want a relationship like his and Evan's:cryga:

I love Ariana and am sure she works very hard.     I am not shading any artists, but I think it is fair that credit be given to Gaga where credit is due.  I think "work" must include everything.  At 23 Gaga not only sang, recorded, toured, danced, played piano, and wrote her own music, but she also designed costumes, designed stage sets, and designed the concepts for her eras in detail.  While accomplishing all of that, she gave a massive number of interviews and live performances on talk shows.  Check out those items listed here when she was 23 (between 3/23/2009 and 3/22/2010).  Only interviews are included here, and this list does not include the shows where she only performed music:  http://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/44923-gaga-interviews-in-chronological-order/

I live outside the space time continuum.

Thomas P
1 hour ago, BeerFear said:

It was a bad idea to watch skam season 3...since then I watch videos of him all the time and get depressed whenever I think about how badly I want a relationship like his and Evan's:cryga:

It makes me mad at Evan! :toofunny:

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Xoxo Adriana

If you think about it, 2016 was a big year for her...and I believe she is on tour now.

But that cringeworthy caption, Ariana honey:trollga:

7 hours ago, CrazyMonster said:

Did I say otherwise? You act like I said Britney was the best vocalist & the best performer. Stay pressed bye.

only pressed ones here are the knee stans  :toofunny:

6 hours ago, monsterdino said:

stop with the comparrisons she is obviously refering to hardest working 23 year old human RIGHT NOW, not of ALL TIME...

yall stupid 

and shes not being literal :rip:  

JusKeepBreathin

I just think it's funny that most of the people complaining about this IG post are literally on GGD for hours at a time. Me included. Irony

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Archived