Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
question

If you could erase a Joanne song?

TCHIKITAH

Featured Posts

Reality

B*tch, why are there so many Come to Mama's??

𝐼 𝒥𝒰𝒮𝒯 𝒩𝐸𝐸𝒟 𝒜 𝒟𝒪𝒮𝐸 𝒪𝐹 𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝑅𝐼𝒢𝐻𝒯 𝒮𝒯𝒰𝐹𝐹

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I mean, if we're talking about what I wouldn't mind deleting from the tracklist then I would say Angel Down since it's the song with less plays on my itunes. But if the point is to delete one to make it a better album then it would totally be Dancin' in Circles because its theme just doesn't fit.

Smarticle

Everyone paying dust to Grigio Girls..........................go suck Diamond Heart's teat tbh

Justice for Grigio Girls!!!

baptism

Hey Girl is easily the worst song on the album, HOWEVER, if I had to eliminate one it would either be A-Yo or Million Reasons, because they're both AWFUL second single choices and in their absence perhaps they'd have been replaced by a more worthy second single, or Diamond Heart, John Wayne, or Dancin' In Circles may have been the second single instead. 

RodeckDanny

I just realized i don't hate any song like I do with at least one song in the rest of the albums. But yeah, Grigio Girls or Come to Mama. 

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)

A-YO

I'm annoyed by it tbh... And that never happened to one Gaga Song before. But this one I always skip as soon as I hear "HEEEEEEEEEEEEEERE WE GOOOO!"

Archived