Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
opinion

Why are Gaga promos better than her mvs?

Nono

Featured Posts

JupiterDrive

she doesnt try to create a story with her promos she just looking fierce to create visuals that arent cringe 

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ApplauseftAdele
19 hours ago, Nono said:

Just anything, any song from BTW with this art would slay 

Yoü and i :poot:

Because for some reason, Gaga thinks she needs to create her MV visuals alone to be considered a "real artist".

She lets real professionals do her promos so they look good. 

20 hours ago, Emigrante said:

Lol okay, I can understand PI and MR videos but if you call out Applause and G.U.Y videos then there is something wrong. 

G.U.Y. is a bad video. You all should accept it. It had potential to be good tho. 

the 2011 VMA promo with the snippets of Government Hooker/Heavy Metal Lover hyped me the **** up for her performance....to basically be let down by the cringe that was pretending to be Jo Calderone and also that awkward Britney moment. 

MaryJaneHolland
20 hours ago, The Fame Joanne said:

She should work more with Klein and Intel for important things. And not with her friends 

:tea:

androiduser

simply because these product promos are marketing a more valuable product that's later bringing in more money than her albums

MaryJaneHolland
3 hours ago, iFameMonzter said:

to create visuals that arent cringe 

her older videos are cringe to you? default_UM3.gif

Bolkins

I guess when she's done these sort of promo videos there has been money invested from other sources to make it happen, intel for the grammys and people wanting to make money from her fragrance line. In those instances there is the freedom to spend lots of money and create big visuals because they're isolated projects. I assume with her albums she has X amount of budget set for her videos by her label or what ever so she has to reign in what she can do (unless she pays for it herself ala GUY). Its probably worth remembering that in the majority of her big videos there is hella product placement, so again money is being invested to make the big extravaganza happen.

Not the bore worms!

JupiterDrive
29 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

her older videos are cringe to you? default_UM3.gif

Well 

Consider that above as Joanne Era only

Applause is a good video. it is less messy than G.U.Y. and has several layers of meanings. Some of you are.... :toofunny:

It's too much to bear, thinking The Fame movie is the same person in MR movie. WTF

The swan in Applause is other wordly and i love it, it's not cringey

Archived