💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will you still go to Joanne Ball if...

BGY309

Featured Posts

gagaofvengeance

Yes because I lived in Malaysia (it would be a miracle if she comes to Malaysia) and I studied so freaking hard for two fücking years during my preparatory programme to Japan, and now I'm in one of the universities in Japan so I have no excuses to not go to ha concert. :nails:

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
fede ARTPOP

+ pretty sure Joanne tour will have different segments with her old hits, VSFS was such a tease. :firega:

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

Just now, feezdeengaga said:

Yes because I lived in Malaysia (it would be a miracle if she comes to Malaysia) and I studied so freaking hard for two fücking years during my preparatory programme to Japan, and now I'm in one of the universities in Japan so I have no excuses to not go to ha concert. :nails:

I guess Malaysia is a country where many artists would have avoided. she loves Japan though.

gagaofvengeance
Just now, Gagafy said:

I guess Malaysia is a country where many artists would have avoided. she loves Japan though.

YES And I love Japan too honestly I've been dreaming to go to Japan since I was 5 years old :giveup: I still can't believe my dream came true :giveup:

1 minute ago, feezdeengaga said:

YES And I love Japan too honestly I've been dreaming to go to Japan since I was 5 years old :giveup: I still can't believe my dream came true :giveup:

Just pray the Diamond Heart tour would go to Japan. Though i am 100% sure she would go there.:giggle:

Calm down. This is Lady Gaga we're talking about. She'll put on an amazing show, with an amazing set and amazing clothes. She's ready to blow us away after 3 years of silence:firega:

21 minutes ago, Gagafy said:

Just pray the Joanne Ball tour would go to Japan. Though i am 100% sure she would go there.:giggle:

Fixed his for you 

RAMROD
1 hour ago, Totodile said:

I wish :poot:

What makes you say that though?

Just guts feelings :poot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ AND I'M VICTORIA, MALCOLM! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

JudasIsAHolyFoo

I'm going to see her. Not the stage.... :bye:

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

Monsterish

Of course, after artRAVE I promised to myself that I wouldn't lose any Gaga show in my country again :sure:

callumxoxo

I couldn't care less if she performed on a crate, I'm not missing out on the opportunity to see Gaga live again

LastNight

Of course! I can't wait to see this album live, it's actually probably my favourite of hers. Her vocals are going to be GODLY this tour so she could just stand and sing into the microphone all night and I wouldn't really care.

However, I'm sure she'll do a big production - she knows how to put on a show, I don't know why there are any doubts about that. SNL, Victoria's Secret, X Factor and numerous other appearances for Joanne have had amazing visuals and performances. Even the Dive Bar Tour stops had great energy and showmanship, despite being in tiny spaces. 

I think the Super Bowl is gonna get everybody insanely hyped for the tour, I think she's gonna go all out. But, like I said, even if she just stood there: her voice, presence and energy are all so captivating that you would be entertained no matter what. 

3 minutes ago, LastNight said:

Of course! I can't wait to see this album live, it's actually probably my favourite of hers. Her vocals are going to be GODLY this tour so she could just stand and sing into the microphone all night and I wouldn't really care.

However, I'm sure she'll do a big production - she knows how to put on a show, I don't know why there are any doubts about that. SNL, Victoria's Secret, X Factor and numerous other appearances for Joanne have had amazing visuals and performances. Even the Dive Bar Tour stops had great energy and showmanship, despite being in tiny spaces. 

I think the Super Bowl is gonna get everybody insanely hyped for the tour, I think she's gonna go all out. But, like I said, even if she just stood there: her voice, presence and energy are all so captivating that you would be entertained no matter what. 

omg yes when she came on our x factor she was like a goddess she just looked so formidable on stage! That performance really made me like Million Reasons a lot more as a song also.

Archived