Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will you still go to Joanne Ball if...

BGY309

Featured Posts

I won't. Joanne is an amazing record but it is not the type I'd care to see live. The visuals have been horrible this era. I won't pay 200+ euros to see cheap visuals.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Spock said:

Yes. The artRAVE stage was a MESS and a HALF. All over the place. She needs to chill. 

Besides, how will she fit a stage like that in theaters? :poot: 

Putting aside the ugly inflatable castle, the translucent catwalks were really impressive and the inflatable flowers as well. Also the piano

Panchecco

she will still have a good stage it's not like since she's all cowboy hats and boots she won't have a big amazing stage 

Spoiler

will she though? :trollga:

Guest ARTPOPSlays

Of course I'll go! I go for her talent, the stage is extra for me. I love all kinds of shows, she could go on an IKEA tour and I'd go

Andrew2512

I'm from Egypt if she comes here or even in a near Arabian country I'll go even if she sings on a stage like hers of 2007 , My passport is also ready I may travel to America to see her perform live . She's Gaga the best vocalist of our generation who cares for what stage she has plus I'm sure it's not gonna be a cheap stage not over the top as usual but not cheap. 

ArtGagaPop

I have never been to a concert of hers before so i would like to go. But it depends on how much it Costs and how I will get there since none i know like gaga enough to pay to see just her so i would have to go alone. 

Helxig

Definitely!

Maybe there will be less crazy fans and I'll have more of a chance to get backstage :laughga: 

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

KleinGa

I really don't care tbh. I've never seen her live and however she performs, big or small stage, I'll be there tbh. 

I would never pass up the opportunity. You never know what might happen between now and LG6, I may never ever get to see her. Not worth it. 

She can sit on a stage with her band and NOTHING else tbh and play and I'd pay to go see that.

KleinGa
18 hours ago, Magneto said:

Inb4 she comes with a giant barn that opens up and she rides around the stage as a tractor while singing Heavy Metal Farmer:trollga:

Why does this work on SO many levels? :giveup:

monketsharona

It will depend on the show, if it's only her, her piano and her guitar, I guess it'll all depends on how much it will cost (not only tickets).

I spared no expense for BTW and artRave though..

19 hours ago, elijahfan said:

So your main motivation for going to a show is the size of the stage?

giphy.gif

IKR :toofunny:

OF COURSE I would go. 
And tbh the artRAVE wasn't really over the top. The catwalks looked cool, sure, but other than that it was basically just an inflatable white castle. And it wasn't this big. (But I love it hey, don't get me wrong!)

Head Empty

Gaga is the only artist I've seen live that had such a huge stage production (barring Muse, but their shows are very different from Gaga's).

When I went to see BTWB and ArtRAVE the experience was amazing and the stages were impressive, but in the end you end up only paying attention to the artist, not the stage. And for both of those tours at one point or another the stage got in the way and blocked my view :poot:.

My favorite part of her shows are when she gets behind the piano, and for ArtRAVE couldn't even see her during that whole segment, even though I had "great" spots for the rest of the show :poot:.

2 hours ago, bogdanghe said:

Putting aside the ugly inflatable castle, the translucent catwalks were really impressive and the inflatable flowers as well. Also the piano

The catwalks were the mess. They were really high, which made the stage be really high as well, and they went all over the place. When you were in GA it sucked because no matter where you stood, you would be guaranteed to only see her ass for 40min. 

who will love me when the night is over

RAMROD
19 hours ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Where have YOU been? She already tweeted she'll still have a big stage

Big stage BUT....... :poot:

J/K

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ AND I'M VICTORIA, MALCOLM! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

RAMROD
37 minutes ago, Totodile said:

Gaga is the only artist I've seen live that had such a huge stage production (barring Muse, but their shows are very different from Gaga's).

When I went to see BTWB and ArtRAVE the experience was amazing and the stages were impressive, but in the end you end up only paying attention to the artist, not the stage. And for both of those tours at one point or another the stage got in the way and blocked my view .

My favorite part of her shows are when she gets behind the piano, and for ArtRAVE couldn't even see her during that whole segment, even though I had "great" spots for the rest of the show .

R U some of the Monster friends that Gaga always hung out with? :oprah:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ AND I'M VICTORIA, MALCOLM! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived