💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will you still go to Joanne Ball if...

BGY309

Featured Posts

Yes, I will go. I would prefer it if she puts on a big show, but I would like to see her live, no matter what she does.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He8MyHeart
3 minutes ago, Nick Gervasi said:

Very jealous. The end of The Fame Ball was when I became a fan, so I was too late. My Born This Way Ball was cancelled, but I went to The Monster Ball, the artRAVE, and the Cheek to Cheek Tour.

If my BTW Ball was cancelled I would've been so devastated. That must've been horrible. I should've mentioned that I didn't go to C2C as she didn't tour it in Australia. But I definitely would've went if she did! 

1 minute ago, He8MyHeart said:

If my BTW Ball was cancelled I would've been so devastated. That must've been horrible. I should've mentioned that I didn't go to C2C as she didn't tour it in Australia. But I definitely would've went if she did! 

It wasn't AWFUL, since I knew she'd be back. And I've seen her twice since then, and I'll see her for Joanne. I had floor seats for the artRAVE, and I didn't for the BTWB, so it was ok. I would've been much more devastated if I couldn't go but the show was still on.

5 hours ago, elijahfan said:

So your main motivation for going to a show is the size of the stage?

giphy.gif

My motivation is an impressive production IF she does not come to my country and I have to spend a whole lot of money to see her in another country.  Luckily I went to The Born This Way Ball so I have that off my bucket list. 

Sepsami
5 hours ago, bogdanghe said:

Will you still go to Joanne Ball if she doesn't have an over the top stage like she used to have? 

stage-concept-gaga.jpg

latest?cb=20140317231007

The_Monster_Ball_Tour_-_City_Scene.jpg

If she doesn't come to my country then I won't bother going if the stage and the production are not amazing. Sorry not sorry. Maybe with LG6

Yes because the first time I went to see her was an out of body experience :diane:

11 hours ago, Sunny said:

Yes, why not? I'm not expecting a BTWB-esque stage for an album like Joanne 

The production and stage will be themed around the album and will still be amazing 

THIS!

Yes. The artRAVE stage was a MESS and a HALF. All over the place. She needs to chill. 

Besides, how will she fit a stage like that in theaters? :poot: 

who will love me when the night is over

Miguel blas

I would still go I'm sure it'll be a. Nice stage the only thing that would get me to question going is outfits and set list not gonna lie diamond heart all the way to sinners players are ok songs but the rest sound like an old lady singing and if she's gonna have a boring ass set list imma fall asleep at the concert :bye:

Red Velvet

So sad, I live in the Philippines and I have no VISA but I hope the president unbans her unlike the old president we got . What the hell were the Catholic League thinking of her in the Philippines anyway?! Maybe they were opposed on gays. 

I'm like some kind of supernova

I highly doubt the tour will even come to my country so I don't think this will be an issue :poot:

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

Some of the best moments of her tours/performances have been Gaga sat down at the piano playing her heart out or rocking out. The stage won't matter if it's small or simple to me. 

The Fame Joanne

If she comes to my city, yes. But she's doing a lot worse in my country than in the ARTPOP era, so I'm a bit worried :(

1 hour ago, Nino said:

I'm so glad she's been weeding the rats out of this community. Fake fans can rot :toofunny:

Weeding them out till there's none left the way things are going :awkney:

Archived