💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

opinion

Im having a minor meltdown

Decodekid

Featured Posts

Phoenix

I don't think even her biggest haters see her as a "one hit wonder". That's Carly R.J..

Gaga peaked at the beginning of her career. And her peak was huge. But her success went downhill from that.

It's true that she doesn't get as much credit as she should. But ignore the haters, that's not the best way, that's the ONLY way to deal with it properly.

💎

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Surrealist

So, here is the tea:

Gaga isn't popular because she doesn't make music to just dance and be sexy anymore. Her music has a deeper meaning and the GP is too dumb to understand her art/music. Most of the reaction videos on YT don't even recognize Tony Bennett or Sting.

If she would dance in some sexy outfits like 2010 again the GP would it eat up like sh*t. 

The darkness of her music people turns people off because they don't find it beautiful or sexy (in addition to Gaga not being conventional beautiful anyways), so they don't care.

But at the end of it all, they're the ones who are missing out. I mean we all know Closer was a hit, so I would rather be a flop than be associated with them.

7 minutes ago, macca said:

This is very dramatic gurl.:toofunny:

Yes, dramatic.  But also true.

I live outside the space time continuum.

KURUSHITOVSKA

They call her fad but stan Carly or Meghan. Irrelevant opinions

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

The Child
8 minutes ago, Prismatic said:

More like 3 hit wonders  

Just Dance, Poker Face, LoveGame, Paparazzi, Bad Romance, Telephone, Alejandro, Born This Way, The Edge Of Glory & Applause.

That's more than 3. :staymad:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Decodekid
Just now, CrazyMonster said:

Just Dance, Poker Face, LoveGame, Paparazzi, Bad Romance, Telephone, Alejandro, Born This Way, The Edge Of Glory & Applause.

if you think world wide we can add

Dance in The Dark 

Venus 

DWUW 

Million Reasons 

even PI a bit :trollga:

Long Live Gretchen

Just now, Gabi said:

my friends like some of her live performances but think shes phony and snobby 

Therein lies the problem.  People see her as phony and snobby, even though that's the opposite of who she is.  How can that problem be solved?  She can't be more genuine and kind than she already is, so what's the answer?

I live outside the space time continuum.

The Child
Just now, Decodekid said:

if you think world wide we can add

Dance in The Dark 

Venus 

DWUW 

Million Reasons 

even PI a bit :trollga:

We could add DWUW but the others :ladyhaha:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Decodekid
2 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

We could add DWUW but the others :ladyhaha:

DITD is an Australian hit :grr:

and MR is a hit in Italy :grr:

Long Live Gretchen

VforVendetta
8 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

We will soon add MR to the list of Gaga's hits, I'm sure about it!

The Fame Joanne

Yes, It's kind of sad but  you can't really blame the GP for thinking of Gaga this way. For them she only was successful for a relatively short time (3 years), while others, like Katy or Rihanna, have steady succes for nearly a decade or even more

SpookyKid
19 minutes ago, Tokyo Rose said:

The "when shes dead" thing people say creeps me out.

Its like some fans are excited for her death so they can say "I was a fan BEFORE she died!" officially call her "legendary" etc.

what? you totally misunderstood my post

I was talking about how they will recognize her talent only when she's dead, just like Amy

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

The Child
4 minutes ago, VforVendetta said:

We will soon add MR to the list of Gaga's hits, I'm sure about it!

One can dream right. :ladyhaha:

Archived