• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Luke78619
5 minutes ago, lukapekic said:

what?

He's added it to the first post, so more people will see it

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Holyyyyyyyyy shhhiiiiiiiittttttttt so many photos!!! I'm falling back in love haha it's crazy to see the moments captured in such iconic videos & important to my childhood/life haha

18 hours ago, ChaosAngelX69 said:

Another camera on set that was better than the one used to film the music video huh?

Tvs and camera eqiupment didnt switch to HD  until 2010 im pretty sure, everyone got stuff in the mail about going from analog to digital.  thats when we got 720 and 1080 p videos. look at bad romance compared to applause lol. Im pretty sure they passed a law about wattages and tvs also thats why tvs that were huge are like dinosaurs , everythings thin now and in HD. 

spread love and peace with every intention. Cherish everything u have. Be Yourself

Luke78619
2 minutes ago, Zaza said:

Tvs and camera eqiupment didnt switch to HD  until 2010 im pretty sure, everyone got stuff in the mail about going from analog to digital.  thats when we got 720 and 1080 p videos. look at bad romance compared to applause lol. Im pretty sure they passed a law about wattages and tvs also thats why tvs that were huge are like dinosaurs , everythings thin now and in HD. 

But there's a LoveGame video with crisp image, it's not on YouTube but it exists. There's no way she made lovegame in HQ and then bad romance in LQ :toofunny: it's out there somewhere :stalkga:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

1 minute ago, monster78619 said:

But there's a LoveGame video with crisp image, it's not on YouTube but it exists. There's no way she made lovegame in HQ and then bad romance in LQ :toofunny: it's out there somewhere :stalkga:

Thats weird, I wonder can people just convert the video to 1080?? I mean that would be awesome. 480 is what was the norm for VHS ,cable etc.  SD<HD

spread love and peace with every intention. Cherish everything u have. Be Yourself

2 hours ago, Zaza said:

Actually we converted to digital signal in 2010, that's dealing with sending signals, not recording. We've been able to record in HD for quite some time. Even film cameras "recorded" in high resolution, that's why you see movies from the 50's/60's being re-released on Blue-Ray and the quality is great. 

Bad Romance for sure was filmed in HD but youtube didn't support it at the time so it was downsampled to 480. Unless another big video website comes about I doubt we'll ever see the Bad Romance video in high quality. It's somewhere on an Interscope backup drive :(

Don't visit my profile

2 hours ago, Zaza said:

Thats weird, I wonder can people just convert the video to 1080?? I mean that would be awesome. 480 is what was the norm for VHS ,cable etc.  SD<HD

Even dvd's were 480, how did we live? :oprah:

Don't visit my profile

Economy
On 2017-01-08 at 5:32 PM, monsterdino said:

this is the closest we'll ever get to Bad Romance in HD

Can they upgrade a video quality of a video already on youtube?

monsterdino
5 minutes ago, Economy said:

Can they upgrade a video quality of a video already on youtube?

i don't think so

Archived