💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

question

GA price?

HOTNebraskaGuy

Featured Posts

HOTNebraskaGuy

How much are GA prices usually for Gaga 's tours? 

Would it be better to get a GA ticket or a reletively good seat? 

One, five, ten lay a million on me

I don't know since the Artrave had completly different prices. I paid more than 200$ to see her GA, at TFMB and BTWB while ARTPOP was 95$ with taxes, fees and shipping.

ElectricAlley

If your gonna see her get GA for sure. You literally can be right next to the stages. (I mean depending on what her set up is this tour) and you get to wait during the day of the show in a line with everyone all dressed up & meet & take pictures with everyone and it's just such a good time. :flop:

GagaXCupcakke
5 minutes ago, Devyn said:

Artrave was $85 on ticketmaster i don't remember her previous prices

3 minutes ago, Awkwardbrocoli said:

I don't know since the Artrave had completly different prices. I paid more than 200$ to see her GA, at TFMB and BTWB while ARTPOP was 95$ with taxes, fees and shipping.

Wow. I got ripped off.  I paid $160 for my artrave GA ticket.  

Borislshere
Just now, GagaXCupcakke said:

Same i paid $285 because ticketmaster sold out and my only option was stubhub

I think it depends on what u want\how u are.

If you're strong\want to meet monsters\feel the energy (or even want a chance to go Backstage :flop:) the G.A. is the best option.

But if you just want to get a good seating view and enjoy the concert...

edit: I didn't know the G.A. tickets were "so expensive" in USA too, I thought it was cheaper than seating zone :laughga:

Just now, GagaXCupcakke said:

What the f i saw her two time for that price! I paid 68$ two day after my first artrave to see her  at a music festival (and the ticket was good for 13 other days)

Nicole

Depends on where. The GA prices in the US were supplemented by the cost of M&Gs in the US during artRave so they were cheaper. In Australia they remained at $180 lmao. 

Seating or GA depends on your preferences. Seating at Gaga shows can be good because you can wholly witness the production from a view that's probably better than GA, but GA has an atmosphere nothing like any seat. But you have to commit to accepting you might not get the best spot or be willing to go early if you want barrier/whatever your first preference is. The crowds at her shows aren't too bad either. 

SpookyKid

Well, here in Argentina GA are the cheapest, but they are the best if you are in a small venue/close to the stage

If you're in a big stadium and have no way to get close to the stage I think seats are better

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

Blueskye

GA over seats for me everytime at a show like Gaga's. You're right in there with everyone else who shares your love for that artist. 

£75 ish for a GA ticket to artRAVE UK.

hoeslay
5 hours ago, Devyn said:

Same i paid $285 because ticketmaster sold out and my only option was stubhub

Aww dang. I luckily got a ticket after refreshing like 10 times but dude....$285 is so worth it for resale. Here's to smooth sailing come tour announcement tbh

skaxboy

Usually about $100 for GA Floor. Then lower bowl seats have been about $180. I got very lucky for ARTRAVE and got GA floor tickets for $15 each on ticketsnow. Not gonna risk it this time for resales. 

just another gay
3 minutes ago, skaxboy said:

Usually about $100 for GA Floor. Then lower bowl seats have been about $180. I got very lucky for ARTRAVE and got GA floor tickets for $15 each on ticketsnow. Not gonna risk it this time for resales. 

:what: did you get it like 2 hours before the show? thats crazy cheap

Archived