💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga Tour Tickets Question HELP

Decodekid

Featured Posts

Decodekid

I don't know much about tickets and stuff, and i think ill be able to see her live this year so..

does she sell out fast? cause like once the tickets are out i need to coordinate and **** cause im leaving the country to see her live and all that stuff and coordinating a trip TAKES TIME, specially when you're still underaged :air:

thing is, Im worried i might not be able to get the tickets that i want cause of that :smh:

does she sell out fast? :air:

Im Harol don't tell anyone

To be honest, it depends on the demand in your area/the show you wanna go to. And it also depends on what type of ticket you want. 

Rebel Heart

She sold out so fast when she came to my country in 2012 that they added a 3rd show because of the demand. Thank god my dad was fast enough to get tickets for the first night.

Hey Girl is the best song of Gaga's career #Justice4HeyGirl

Decodekid
Just now, Blake said:

To be honest, it depends on the demand in your area/the show you wanna go to. And it also depends on what type of ticket you want. 

I'll probably go to NYC or Miami, those are kinda the only options i got, i could go somewhere near tho but that'd be a bit more difficult.

Im willing to get meet and greet tickets or if not general admission 

Benji

It depends on demand. When the tickets are announced, make sure to find out what time they go on sell and be sat refreshing the page when the time comes.

I managed to get BTWBall tickets fairly easily by doing it. They did sell out pretty quickly but another date was added because of the demand.

Decodekid
1 minute ago, Benji said:

When the tickets are announced, make sure to find out what time they go on sell and be sat refreshing the page when the time comes.

thats my problem, i cannot buy my tickets right away

SpookyKid

Everytime I want certain tickets for a concert I sit down 5 minutes before they go on sale and refresh the page so I can get what I want :sis: 

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

Benji
Just now, Decodekid said:

thats my problem, i cannot buy my tickets right away

I take it your parents / carers have to buy them?

Get them on board early and see if they'll do it for you :happy: Even if it's a present or something, just explain how much it means to you and they may need to be pretty quick to get them otherwise it could sell out.

The Fame Joanne

The artrave show I went to sold out fast. I wanted standing area but only seats were left after like five to ten minutes 

Decodekid
Just now, SpookyKid said:

Everytime I want certain tickets for a concert I sit down 5 minutes before they go on sale and refresh the page so I can get what I want :sis: 

thats the problem thats not an option for me :air:

SpookyKid
1 minute ago, Decodekid said:

thats the problem thats not an option for me :air:

Why?

Decodekid
Just now, Benji said:

I take it your parents / carers have to buy them?

Get them on board early and see if they'll do it for you :happy: Even if it's a present or something, just explain how much it means to you and they may need to be pretty quick to get them otherwise it could sell out.

i've been telling them, they kinda agree with it but the thing is we still don't know where :smh: 

and we cannot agree on a place before going cause it all depends on when  

Decodekid
2 minutes ago, SpookyKid said:

Why?

cause like is difficult, my brother studies in the USA, i dont, he's graduating soon, but we still dont know if he's coming back in summer or staying there to work, if he stays there i can easily get a ticket to NYC and see gaga, but we still don't know if he's getting a job or not 

EDIT: Also it depends on when and where gaga is performing, if she's coming to NYC on September i cannot go cause of school

SpookyKid
Just now, Decodekid said:

cause like is difficult, my brother studies in the USA, i dont, he's graduating soon, but we still dont know if he's coming back in summer or staying there to work, if he stays there i can easily get a ticket to NYC and see gaga, but we still don't know if he's getting a job or not 

Oh :S well, you can always find people who re-sell tickets, but they are pretty much x2 the price

Nicole

If there are M&G's they'll sell out in an instant. General admission depends on the demand. NYC i'd imagine would sell out quickly. I'm not from either of those cities so I could be wrong. However, more general admission tickets are sometimes released closer to when the show is scheduled to take place as a form of last minute advertisement kind of thing. There's no guarantee that could happen though, that's the problem. 

I'd say it would be safer to ask someone to purchase the tickets for you and pay them back when you have the money, or offer for it to be a birthday or christmas (if you celebrate) present. 

I will also add that there's not much you can do until you know the tour dates at all, so if their open to the idea, just discuss possible cities/accommodation/flights and hold on to it until you're able to confirm everything :) That's what i'm doing with my upcoming trip to the US. 

Archived