💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why are Gaga's amount of YouTube subscribers low compared to her peers?

Mary Jane Wayne

Featured Posts

Mary Jane Wayne

I mean she has like 7 million subscribers meanwhile Katy, Rihanna and Taylor have 20M+ or something :interestinga:

Delulu Rogers

She hasn't been popular or gp friendly in over 6 years while her peers continue to play into the hands of the gp

River

Because she's not annoying people with "like and subscribe" at the end of her videos..

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Because the mainstream Gaga happened before most people started using youtube consistently. Gaga started to fade from the public about when she released born this way and that's when people started using youtube more and more.

monsterdino
16 minutes ago, Mary Jane Wayne said:

I mean she has like 7 million subscribers meanwhile Katy, Rihanna and Taylor have 20M+ or something :interestinga:

bc she hasn't released a hit mv after 2013 (and she was not active in 3 years) while Katy, Rihanna and Taylor have and were active in the past 3 years

LePetitGAGABLover

Because she rarely releases videos, and when she does, they are tragic like the MR video.

SlayGagaloo

Because she was not releasing new music videos! :emma:    

Since the beginning of this era she gained about 1 MILLION subscribers 

Over.

pedrohemg

When we accept Gaga isn't the biggest pop star of the last years, it'll be easy to understand that. She's the most talented but not the most popular.

Lady Gaga doesn't really cater to the GP like those others do (and I don't mean that as criticism against either Lady Gaga or them), especially not since ARTPOP. Katy Perry and Taylor Swift both used Max Martin on their last album, and Rihanna has at least used Stargate a lot (I'm not sure which producers/songwriters she used on her latest album). I think Lady Gaga has more creative control, and is creating her own path much more than those others. That's bound to make her less popular, but maybe it also makes her fans more passionate about her?

The Surrealist
51 minutes ago, LePetitMonstr said:

Because she rarely releases videos, and when she does, they are tragic like the MR video.

The MR video is the first tragic video, tho. I mean PI is alright, it isn't good but whatever.

Robinladen

Katy, Rihanna and Taylor are doing better on all online platforms these last years so I don't see how this is something to think about. I think we all know Gaga isn't super popular at the moment.

Zombie
2 hours ago, viniferrett said:

if you compare to brtney, madonna shes doing really fine 

Why u need to compare her with the ones that have double or triple more years into their careers? compare her with Katy or Tay, they came the same as Gaga

viniferrett
1 hour ago, Leonardo Fox said:

Why u need to compare her with the ones that have double or triple more years into their careers? compare her with Katy or Tay, they came the same as Gaga

because I want to 

Archived