Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
opinion

Is the original LG5 really what we think it is?

Guest ARTPOPSlays

Featured Posts

pedrohemg

Do you guys really believe Gaga would waste her time making two albums for then choosing one to release? Joanne is the only one LG5.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
beverlyhills
16 minutes ago, Bloody Matt said:

Just like you guys don't know if things are like you're describing them. But I at least I have been paying attention to what PropaGaga has been saying for all this time. 

RedOne is a dance/pop music producer, they sure would have made at least one up-tempo song. She wanted to make a disco album.

And I've been paying attention as well:

~ eshalala cundala get up off those d!cks ~

In the end, I feel that Joanne was a Smart move. MTV did an article about the way that Gaga was inspiring & the new generation os musicians are working into songs to make the public feel connected and the popstars are no longer working into creating a whole-supersonic-you-can't-touch-it world.

The album was different, I feel that it's like... it's not like made to get her peak, but to build a solid bridge in her career so she can move into different things again for the next record.

Spoiler

pls Gaga disco\electrodancepop for LG6 with powerful vocals :laughga:

prince

I think it's clear that Joanne wasn't the original concept, I do however think Gaga knew what she was doing. An EDM or disco could wait tbh, this personal record came at the right time

Dutch
1 minute ago, monketsharona said:

maybe still planned we'll see ?

But to be honest if she fails to get a bit of success for next single after SB, I think the only promo for Joanne will be the tour. Then it's over until next album. There's no way she'll get the two years longevity she wants for Joanne if she can't have a hit (or at least a song doing good). Especially with the visual she give in her video lately.

SB is her last chance to make Joanne last to me ^^ 

I lost all my hope for a EP this year. I'm praying for a new album in 2018, but I know it's not gonna happen. And that's pretty sad. I think she released Joanne too soon. It would be better to release Joanne after a great comeback with LG5 (like Justin Bieber did with Purpose). Her career would be alive again, and Joanne would be shining brighter than it's doing right now. I love Joanne, and I love the fact she stripped down for once, but this wasn't the right time.

I still don't know what to expect from A Star Is Born soundtrack tho... A huge pop album or just C2C part 2?

SEANGT
1 hour ago, Bloody Matt said:

An "original LG5" never existed. There were just songs that didn't make the cut, something that happens with every album on earth. Monsters just like to dramatize everything with Gaga scrapping things. 

exactly. There was probably barely even a finished song with a different concept, just little snippets of ideas that were explored with a variety of producers to see where she wanted to go next. It's not like she had a whole different direction planned and made a bunch of songs and then went BUT WAIT I WANT TO GO AMERICANA COUNTRY NVM. nah. 

monketsharona
1 minute ago, Dutch said:

I still don't know what to expect from A Star Is Born soundtrack tho... A huge pop album or just C2C part 2?

I'd say a Joanne 2.0 :yay:

Apparently this version of ASIB is a more modern of the previous one, so I'd say the music won't be the typical Mary Poppins kind of songs :yay: 

Dutch
1 minute ago, monketsharona said:

I'd say a Joanne 2.0 :yay:

Apparently this version of ASIB is a more modern of the previous one, so I'd say the music won't be the typical Mary Poppins kind of songs :yay: 

Well, that's at least something to look forward to. :awkney:

JupiterDrive

I do think there was an already done lg5 I mean what did she do 3 years Joanne could have been finished within like 5 months 

Rebel Heart
1 hour ago, Sycamore said:

Adding:

She worked with Ronson the first time in November and worked with RedOne until September/October. This means Ronson was going to be a "feat." or only the producer of a few songs, but then Questlove pushed her to create some toned down songs and the work with Ronson was so fascinating for her that she decided to work with him for the complete album and then picked the most toned down song from RedOne's collection to be a good sport and not f-xk RedOne over.

Are there receipts for this? I didn't know Questlove and Gaga were friends :oprah:

And are u sure Mark was only meant to be a feature or a producer of only a few songs? She said in an interview that they started talking about working together at the Met Gala when he approached her and asked her if she was ready to make the album he'd been wanting from her or something and they went from there.

Hey Girl is the best song of Gaga's career #Justice4HeyGirl

beverlyhills
25 minutes ago, komr said:

Yeah, early stuff

"I've heard two songs which are killer, they're just great songs, it's like back to the early stuff of hers: 'Yoü and I' and the Bruce Springsteen 'Bad Romance.'"

READING is fundamental 

8 minutes ago, beverlyhills said:

"I've heard two songs which are killer, they're just great songs, it's like back to the early stuff of hers: 'Yoü and I' and the Bruce Springsteen 'Bad Romance.'"

READING is fundamental 

Acoustic version of y&i and bad romance sounds like her pre 2008 stuff soooo

beverlyhills
3 minutes ago, komr said:

Acoustic version of y&i and bad romance sounds like her pre 2008 stuff soooo

That is subjective and who's to say all their demos were acoustic? RedOne said she scrapped a song that was supposed to be the lead single, it must have been finished.

You're tired, take a rest.

Archived