Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
rumor

Unseen BTW video still

vanus

Featured Posts

Sunny
1 minute ago, Grizzlybear2 said:

Im even praying for like OOC or something...

Not sure if anyone but Burim has OCC. I heard stories that some people heard it but they didn't record it / get it. A whole verse or two is missing.

But who knows, miracles do happen :giveup:

I like dancin', and ponies....

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Grizzlybear2
Just now, Sunny said:

Not sure if anyone but Burim has OCC. I heard stories that some people heard it but they didn't record it / get it. A whole verse or two is missing.

Only time will tell. I think i've heard similar claims. One can only hope..

The Born This Way video is SO underrated :giveup:

its so beautifully shot and artistic and ah amazing. Applause's more mature big sis 

I'm so excited for what they're gonna release 

MooMooKinney
1 hour ago, Greg said:

PROJECTGAGA?! 

Does anyone else remember when they blessed us with all that stuff in 2011?  They gave us a demo of Speechless, the Musicland snippet, the Just Dance solo mix and various outtakes from shoots like the BTW album shoot, and that's just stuff I remember off the top of my head. I'm so happy they're back  This could potentially be amazing  

I do!

psychotic music head

Fernster7

If they are real I hope they post stuff from TF/M, ARTPOP or Joanne because the BTW video and most of the photoshoot were awful and ugly.:neyde:

Tho if they leak music from that era I will love them forever.:giveup:

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

Regina George
1 minute ago, Fernster7 said:

BTW video and most of the photoshoot were awful and ugly.:neyde:

Gurl! 

britney-spears-omg.gif

Fernster7
30 minutes ago, donthatemeplss said:

Gurl! 

britney-spears-omg.gif

Oh I'm sorry I love most of the BTW era with all my heart but those prosthetics made her look so bad and I do not like them at all. Besides BTW is my least liked song on the album. :poot:

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

Regina George
Just now, Fernster7 said:

Oh I'm sorry I love most of the BTW era with all my heart but those prosthetics made her look so bad and I do not like them at all. Besides BTW is my least liked song on the album. :poot:

I was jk.. You can have your opinion ofc :hug:

I wish the American Flag was more prominent in BTW's aesthetic! It looked pretty cool in the outtakes of the Nick Night photoshoot.

Also... that would be a cool "Joanne vibes" look.

3 points in and ready for more

Fernster7
30 minutes ago, donthatemeplss said:

I was jk.. You can have your opinion ofc :hug:

Sure I was just trying to explain my reasons. Thank you for being kind tho, that means a lot on this site.:hug:

The Child
3 hours ago, Sycamore said:

That looks kinda hilarious, good thing she didn't release it.

I disagree. This scene at the end always intrigued me and I wanted to see more of it.

1 hour ago, neptugne said:

The Born This Way video is SO underrated :giveup:

its so beautifully shot and artistic and ah amazing. Applause's more mature big sis 

I'm so excited for what they're gonna release 

Don't ever compare the masterpiece that is the BTW mv to the mess that is Applause mv.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Archived