Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Was there a certain Gaga song that made you a stan?

shmal96

Featured Posts

C1trus
15 hours ago, Letmelivemylife said:

Lol the funny thing is my grandma, a devout Catholic woman, absolutely LOVED LoveGame. I mean she would sing along to it when I would play the cd in the car. But she had an absolute meltdown when gaga swallowed the rosary beads in the Alejandro video. Lol go figure lol

Yeah, everything changed after Alejandro video was released. :deadbanana:

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lord Temptation

Alejandro. But it was the combination of the song and the video :gaycat:

RAMROD

Thesong: Born This Way

Live performance: Papparazzi vma 2009

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Queen1551

The song The Fame. I'm not sure what is was I was going through the album and that one came on and I just couldn't stop listening to it and her. 

FRANK1991

Alejandro

love that Euro-pop sound on the radio, it's so different then the rest of the songs playing at that time

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

My then 20 year old straight big brother introduced me to her back in the fame era. He was completely obsessed, he even had her as his computer wallpaper :toofunny: so I watched the videos and liked them, and I remember a week later she performed Paparazzi at the VMAs and that closed the deal for me. Unsurprisingly he stopped stanning after the Alejandro video because... well you know.

666 others

LoveGame was the first Gaga song that I heard (in 2010, during random Youtube session). She had me at Disco Stick.

:holyshit:

phobiafied

It wasn't until Alejandro, for me. I was going through a phase of staunchly ignoring pop culture, but that song continually played on the radio where I worked and it hit me hard. After that I bought TF & TFM and thoroughly fell in love.

Alejandro will always be my favorite song of hers for that reason. :wub:

sipthistea

It was after Bad Romance came out. I used to listen Poker Face and LoveGame alot, and then everything exploded when BR came out.

In 2010, it felt like Gaga had been around since forever. And I started to support her. She's actually the only one I follow though. 

Squeeshy Keety

I was angry when they started to play Poker Face on the radio because I thought it would mean that I would hear Just Dance less :toofunny: But when I gave PF a real listen, I knew Gaga was the best. 

So I guess I fanned at JD and stanned after PF :rockstar: Not the worst taste for a ten year old 

They / Them 🏳️‍🌈

• Haroon featured this topic
  • Haroon unfeatured this topic

Archived