Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
question

Should Gaga collaborate more with contemporary artists?

BloodyJudas

Featured Posts

BloodyJudas

Nevertheless, many of us miss the pop Gaga and I am sure the majority of her fans would appreciate the collaboration effort ;) If Gaga decides to do this one day, I am more than sure it wil be worth the wait :) 

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
juicyjuicy

THANK. YOU.

Been preaching this for 3 years. Not even kidding.

I got sort of excited when I heard that she would do a song with Florence Welch (tbh, should've been branded as Florence + the Machine - not as many people know who "Florence Welch" is but they know the name "Florence + the Machine"...) but unfortunately, Hey Girl for me is one of my least favourites on Joanne...

Blahwhatever22

I don't see why not. As Long as the people she is collaborating with actually contribute to the song with their talent and not just with their name i'm all for it. 

Yes, she should collab with Kendrick again but this time releasing the song, lol ... Childish Gambino and Reggie Watts would be dope collabs too.

https://soundcloud.com/zazekina/otra-vez

Lord Temptation

She collabed with Colby O'Donis, Flo Rida, Beyoncé and Wale in 2008-2009.

Then for ARTPOP she went for Kendrick Lamar, R Kelly, Christina Aguilera, Twista and Too $hort and with producers Madeon, Infected Mushroom, David Guetta, will.i.am. and Zedd.

Now for Joanne she's worked with Florence Welch, Mark Ronson, Kevin Parker, Beck and Bloodpop.

That's quite a few collabs! You can't say she hasn't worked with others.

I'm mad she didn't ask Britney to do a remix of Sex Dreams. I've always felt like that song is actually about her.:poot: But other than that the only people I look forward for her to work with are Bruno and Adele. A collab with any of the legendary rock bands she's fan of would be amazing too. I'm still shook by the performance she did with the Rolling Stones.

15 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

Then for ARTPOP she went for Kendrick Lamar, R Kelly, Christina Aguilera, Twista and Too $hort and with producers Madeon, Infected Mushroom, David Guetta, will.i.am. and Zedd.

Now for Joanne she's worked with Florence Welch, Mark Ronson, Kevin Parker, Beck and Bloodpop.

The collabs for Joanne and ARTPOP don't really count. I mean, for the producers. I think it's only considered a collab when the work is considered more than mostly the producers work. While Gaga did work with large named producers for Joanne and ARTPOP, their names aren't in big headlights. It wasn't "Poker Face featuring Redone" was it?

As for Florence, Florence is more of an album artist. I think, and she's not hugely popular in America, and I believe she has a more European following. She's like Gaga, i think she has a devout fandom. but with her work on FFXV and Hey girl, i was convinced to download her work.

Girl with One Eye is my fav song ever.

17 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

Then for ARTPOP she went for R Kelly, Christina Aguilera, Twista and Too $hort and with producers Madeon, Infected Mushroom, David Guetta, will.i.am. and Zedd.

Now for Joanne she's worked with Florence Welch, Mark Ronson, Kevin Parker and Bloodpop.

don't forget about the kendrick collabs! Sad that her versions didn't make the final release

The Fame Joanne

I couldn't agree more with you :applause:

honestly, I'm in love with you right now

Let me make a second account to like this again :gaycat: 

Lord Temptation
16 minutes ago, Seeka said:

The collabs for Joanne and ARTPOP don't really count. I mean, for the producers. I think it's only considered a collab when the work is considered more than mostly the producers work. While Gaga did work with large named producers for Joanne and ARTPOP, their names aren't in big headlights. It wasn't "Poker Face featuring Redone" was it?

As for Florence, Florence is more of an album artist. I think, and she's not hugely popular in America, and I believe she has a more European following. She's like Gaga, i think she has a devout fandom. but with her work on FFXV and Hey girl, i was convinced to download her work.

Girl with One Eye is my fav song ever.

I want her to do more duets with current singers too, if that's what you mean :hor:

Lord Temptation
19 minutes ago, Gonzi said:

don't forget about the kendrick collabs! Sad that her versions didn't make the final release

I'm so mad about that too!!! Gaga x Kendrick is the sh*t!

ApplauseftAdele
39 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

Most of these artists arent relevant... and the only ones that are (Bey/Kendrick) were either already at her peak or unreleased :lolly: We need more relevant artists to bring Gaga's popularity back up. Beyonce would have been perfect in 2016

10 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

I want her to do more duets with current singers too, if that's what you mean :hor:

Honestly, I don't want her duet with anyone on the radio besides Ariana, maybe halsey or others.

However I also want her to bring another vocaloid on tour, so what do I know?

Archived