15 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

Yeah bitches!:gaycat:

:hor:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
chrismugler

I have always loved Madonna, so I'm happy that Gaga and her are at least cool at each other. :lolly::hug:

B.B.A. / Music Lover / Human.

Inb4 she tweets ".@Madonna It wasn't love, it was a #PerfectIllusion - Buy my NEW album JOANNE on ITUNES! #xoxo #JoanneVibes"

The Fame Joanne
31 minutes ago, HugoMonster said:

Inb4 she tweets ".@Madonna It wasn't love, it was a #PerfectIllusion - Buy my NEW album JOANNE on ITUNES! #xoxo #JoanneVibes"

OMG I'm deceased :air: 

Gagaloo911
2 hours ago, PunkTheFunk said:

Is this her first recorded interaction with Madonna :air: 

SNL skit from 2009 says hi. Also that one event where they randomly took selfies together. So this may be like the third recorded interaction between them :creepflop:

OT: Gaga always being a class act and being about kindness and humility :applause: 

PunkTheFunk
19 minutes ago, Gagaloo92 said:

SNL skit from 2009 says hi. Also that one event where they randomly took selfies together. So this may be like the third recorded interaction between them :creepflop:

I know they've met :deadbanana: I meant that this is the first written evidence we have of Gaga saying real, unscripted words directly to Madonna

Gagaloo911
4 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

I know they've met :deadbanana: I meant that this is the first written evidence we have of Gaga saying real, unscripted words directly to Madonna

Oh I got you now. Then yes it seems as if it is!

All Gaga did was saying she liked the 'Hey Girl'/Woman empowerment part of Madonna's speech. Y'all acting like Gaga asked Madonna to marry her. You don't have to like someone to respect their vision/words/work. It just shows how mature Gaga is. And I believe they like each other again, so there is no reason to overthink this so much. Calm down a bit and enjoy the positive gesture. 

PopThatArt

Joanne, not Lady Gaga. 

Spoiler

We all know Gaga has been the more mature one when it comes to this subject, Madonna is the immature one who just incites any media charged, fan made feud between them two.

Spoiler

It'd be interesting if Joanne is trying to set something in motion to get Madonna to appear with her at the Superbowl and perform Hey Girl together.

Go see A Star is Born

Archived