Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

[POKEMON] Fresh Beginnings: A GGD Tournament

Lagg

Featured Posts

3 minutes ago, DiegoMonster said:

And then I killed your metagross with togekiss :) 

I think that was supposed to be the part that was shown when I got disconnected :flop:

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DiegoMonster
1 minute ago, Helios said:

That was indeed a tough game. We were left with one pokemon each. When the tables have turned when RNG ****ed my Primarina up :giveup: I'm not sure if I'm okay winning like this :duck: I should have left my laptop on when you said we need to re-do the first turns we had on our first battle :giveup:  

Well I'm also not okay for losin like this :flop: but I don't want to sound like a bad loser so ther goes your victory, if the communication problems didn't occur the result would've been completely different, since your metagross and UB were already k.o and your tapu with red hp and toxic spikes for when he come in :) 

2 minutes ago, DiegoMonster said:

Well I'm also not okay for losin like this :flop: but I don't want to sound like a bad loser so ther goes your victory, if the communication problems didn't occur the result would've been completely different, since your metagross and UB were already k.o and your tapu with red hp and toxic spikes for when he come in :) 

And I was prepared to lose horribly the moment your Raichu shrank my Koko's HP :flop:  just hope my next opponent mess me up so bad that its good. i deserve to lose the next game for this :giveup: 

Spoiler

that doesnt mean im not gonna do my best. i still have to put on a good show for my foe ;)

Haroon

Communication problems happen :shrug: There was a battle between me and Ray of Light in the last tournament and one of us was winning by a long shot but then there was a disconnection, but then you just have to redo the battle really. Same thing happened with me and juju in our battle, there was a disconnect but then you kinda just have to redo it :emma: There's no real way around it because nobody's there to watch except the 2 people involved at the time

Florian
2 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Communication problems happen :shrug: There was a battle between me and Ray of Light in the last tournament and one of us was winning by a long shot but then there was a disconnection, but then you just have to redo the battle really. Same thing happened with me and juju in our battle, there was a disconnect but then you kinda just have to redo it :emma: There's no real way around it because nobody's there to watch except the 2 people involved at the time

It's true, but it's sad :( I mean it can completely change a batttle and reveal your strategy to the opponent so no surprise effect.

Who's your next opponent Harpoon ? :excited2:

Haroon
8 minutes ago, Florian said:

It's true, but it's sad :( I mean it can completely change a batttle and reveal your strategy to the opponent so no surprise effect.

Who's your next opponent Harpoon ? :excited2:

I guess but then you both have the strategy thing down and you can either stick to the original one or outdo the change in strategy, it can become a mindgame :air: After the disconnect between me and juju I changed my starting Pokemon but the start of the battle until the part of the disconnect still ended up being the same :toofunny:

My next opponent is @DiegoMonster, we meet again after almost 2 years and a half :green:

27 minutes ago, Florian said:

The issue of that battle sounds fishy. Not gonna lie.

Well me and Diego did state that the result of the battle made us both uncomfortable :laughga:

Never knew you had to re-do the same gig when you had communication problems so my bad :duck: I didn't join the Gen VI tournaments neither did I watch their Battle Videos so I kinda missed a lot of things :sweat:

Florian
13 minutes ago, Haroon said:

I guess but then you both have the strategy thing down and you can either stick to the original one or outdo the change in strategy, it can become a mindgame :air: After the disconnect between me and juju I changed my starting Pokemon but the start of the battle until the part of the disconnect still ended up being the same :toofunny:

My next opponent is @DiegoMonster, we meet again after almost 2 years and a half :green:

I'm confused about who I should root for :saladga:

Diego deserves to go further do much :saladga: he's amazing. But you're nice so...

Haroon

Well me and Diego did state that the result of the battle made us both uncomfortable :laughga:

Never knew you had to re-do the same gig when you had communication problems so my bad :duck: I didn't join the Gen VI tournaments neither did I watch their Battle Videos so I kinda missed a lot of things :sweat:

There's no rule about having to re-do the same moves or anything :shrug:

1 minute ago, Florian said:

I'm confused about who I should root for :saladga:

Diego deserves to go further do much :saladga: he's amazing. But you're nice so...

Why does he deserve to go further and I don't? :huh: 

1 minute ago, Haroon said:

There's no rule about having to re-do the same moves or anything :shrug:

I know that but it's still kinda fair that way :shrug:

Spoiler

even though it might not end up being the same thing since 90 Accuracy moves exist in the game :laughga:

Haroon

I know that but it's still kinda fair that way :shrug:

Hide contents

even though it might not end up being the same thing since 90 Accuracy moves exist in the game :laughga:

Oh I know I just meant like don't feel like you're breaking how things have happened previously because nothing like that was set back then :laughga: I agree that repeating moves until the disconnection point seems like the most fair way even though it's hard to 100% replicate because of all the chances of different damage things and critical hits and status effects and etc :rip: 

DiegoMonster

Well it just happened and there's nothing we can do now, I don't want everyone arguing about the same situation or about me pls, et the tourament keep going :)

Archived