❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎
rumor

LG7 - Facts we know so far (video summary)

Freud

Featured Posts

Freud

Hello Monsters,

as some of you may know I create reaction videos and other online content. As I haven't seen any video yet, summarizing all the facts we have about LG7, I thought i try my best doing it myseld

This video and the research + sources was alot of work, so please give it some love and let me know If you like these kind of Gaga analysis videos. :hug:

Paws up Monsters - PS: Please forigve my pronounciation, I'm a german monster after all :ally:

• Like 11
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 24
  • Thanks 1

palma

I think you covered everything we know so far - well researched and well done :vegas:

I just subscribed :vegas:

Is there some reason my LG7 isn't here? Has she died or something?
  • Thanks 1

Freud
22 minutes ago, palma said:

I think you covered everything we know so far - well researched and well done :vegas:

I just subscribed :vegas:

Thank you. :kara:If more little Monsters are interested in this kind of content, I can imagine doing more of these anaylsis videos.

• Like 3
  • Love 2

homomo

Do you have a summary in text form?

My ADHD sucks at watching videos. I think it’s cause I can’t jump around as easily haha.

ModernEcstasy

Fact Number 1: Gaga has in fact NOT returned

• LMAO 8

bpmMonkey
1 hour ago, Freud said:

Hello Monsters,

as some of you may know I create reaction videos and other online content. As I haven't seen any video yet, summarizing all the facts we have about LG7, I thought i try my best doing it myseld

This video and the research + sources was alot of work, so please give it some love and let me know If you like these kind of Gaga analysis videos. :hug:

Paws up Monsters - PS: Please forigve my pronounciation, I'm a german monster after all :ally:

Doing the lords (Sasha Colby) work ! 
and your English sounds flawless.. then again, I’m from Thüringen living in Berlin, so what do I know 🤭

• YAAAS 2
  • Thanks 1

PolishSausage91

Thanks fir the research and damn you’re so cute 😄

PolishSausage91🌭
  • Love 1

Concertaholic

Omg such a great video! You’re literally so handsome and smart, and I love the German accent! :kiss:

• Love 1

Real Panda

Great video! Informative, and hopefully Gaga does not work with Will.i.am 

• Like 3
  • LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 1

IWantYourLove
1 hour ago, homomo said:

My ADHD sucks at watching videos. I think it’s cause I can’t jump around as easily haha.

Mines bad when watching stuff too, but for different reasons lmao, I have to put almost every video I watch on x2 speed otherwise it’s too slow for me to take in and I forget everything :billie: 

Looking forward to checking this out, I love videos like this!! Makes everything so much easier to keep track of and gets me all excited lol 

Nessun Dorma

Your video is great, you put all the facts together! And you cracked me up at “although Gaga tries not to spill any tea about LG7 her dad didn’t seem to get the memo” :ladyhaha:

Also, I’m really hoping Andrew Watt produces the whole album! 

• Like 3
  • LMAO 1

Freud
1 hour ago, homomo said:

I sure do have the script for the voiceover:

Spoiler

LG7 - Everything we know so far 

#1 The Announcement

Gaga’s The Chromatica Ball film, which was released on streaming platform Max on May 25th, featured a short audio snippet of what seems to be a brand new Lady Gaga song.

The vocal including audio was accompanied by Gaga dancing as short frames in Black and White with LG7 and Gaga Returns shortly light up at the screen.

This Information comes from none other than Mother Monster as she has produced the concert film by herself. 

Little monsters seem to have heard the Lyrics “Dance in the Shadow of the Night” or “Dance in the Shadow of the Moon”

Lady Gaga herself has yet to confirm anything else, apart from her Announcement of LG7. Til now we don’t have an official album or single Name.

#2 LG7 is already written

Although Gaga tries not to spill any tea about LG7 beforehand, her Dad didn’t seem to get the memo. In a recent Interview with “Liz Claman” Lady Gaga’s father “Joe Germanotta” leaked some information about the highly anticipated Album.

(Soundbite.)

Besides the fact that Lady Gaga’s Dad should be a trustworthy source, it makes sense that at least the songwriting-process would be done by now. It’s hard to imagine Gaga even announcing the existence of LG7, before it being at least written, if not produced and mixed. 

#3 LG7 release Date might be August 

Berlin based Designer “Selva” who made the infamous car dress, which Gaga has worn to the Chromatica ball film premiere in L.A. may have made the same mistake as Gaga’s father. It seems he might have leaked information about the release date for the new Album, which wasn’t supposed to be out yet.

In a Zoom Interview with People Magazine, he said the following:

“We are already working on other projects, which I can’t say much about” [...]” So we’re working on things in the future, like her new Album coming out in August.”

We hope Gaga and her Team take it easy on him, as he is an uprising and talented designer, who may need to learn how NDA’s work. 

Gaga herself hasn’t said anything about an official release date - quite yet.

“ Soon”

#4 LG7 Producers

Reliable rumors about producers for LG7 go as far back as 2023.

On November 21st of 2023 Gaga was reportedly seen having dinner with musician and producer Will.I.am in Los Angeles. The two were spotted talking for 4 hours while both were holding large folders. (NME)

In an Interview with Mirror in February of 2024 Will.I.am states the following about their dinner.

-

Besides being most known as the frontman of the “Black Eye Peas” and hits like Britney Spears “Scream & Shout” or “Work Bitch” Will.I.am has co-written and co-produced Lady Gaga’s Track “Fashion!” from her 2013 release ARTPOP.

Another possible Producer might be Burns. In 2023 producer Burns posted a short clip in his Instagram story, which made many fans believe it could be a snippet of an upcoming track.

Little Monsters even came as fast to the conclusion to hear similarities between Gagas snippet and what Burns had posted. 

Burns had worked on many Songs of Chromatica. He had co-written and co-produced fan-favorites like “Rain on me”, “Sour Candy”, “Replay” and “Babylon”.

Another Producer in the talks is Gesaffelstein. The french music producer and songwriter known for his darker electronic sounds, that can be categorized to underground techno music is heavily influenced by new wave formations of the 80s. His production might fit the more darker aesthetic Lady Gaga has recently posted on Instagram. 

He was featured on the Weeknd’s  “Lost in the Fire” or “I was never there”, and worked with Charli XCX and Li nas X, besides being very successful as a solo artist with his own catalog. 

Speculations about his involvement in future Gaga projects started as a celebrity gossip instagram account called “DeuxMoi” posted a Screenshot to their Story back in January 2023. 

Besides their claims that Lady Gaga and Gesaffelstein met up for Lunch in La, there is no other information known if he really will get featured on the new Album. 

Last but not least Andrew Watt is another producer that is much likely co-producing, if not producing the whole Album. He is one of the most successful producers at the moment and even won the Grammy Award for Producer of the Year, Non-classical in 2021. His list of successful artists he has songwriting and production credits in is endless. 

He has worked on Tracks just as Justin Biebers “Hold on”, Camilla Cabello’s “Havanna” , Post Malone’s “Die for Me” or Dua Lipa’s “Break my Heart”.

He also produced the Rolling Stones song “Sweet Sounds of Heaven” that featured Lady Gaga. The Single which was released back in September 2023 most likely introduced Watt and Gaga to one another.

The attention about Andrew Watts' possible involvement in Lady Gaga's newest Album came only after an Interview of Ozzy Osborne on the 24th of March 2023 with NME. 

There he stated the following:

“I’m waiting for [producer] Andrew Watt to give me a call,” [...] 

“He’s been working with Lady Gaga. I’m dying to make more music”

Seems like something bigger is in the pipeline that keeps other projects on hold - Our strongest guess goes to LG7.

#5 LG7 Music Video might be in the works with Mark Romanek

One Music Video of LG7 might be already in the plans.

Bobby Campbell, Lady Gaga’s manager, recently followed Mark Romanek, a music video director that worked with big artists such as Madonna, David Bowie and Michael Jackson.

In the past he and Gaga had already worked together on the Tudor commercial back in 2019.

But besides Madonna’s “Bedtime Stories” or Michael and Janet Jackson’s “Scream” he also made visually darker music videos.

No Doubt’s “Hella Good”, or Iggy Pop’s “Beside You” as well as some grotesque music videos of Nine Inch Nails with some disturbing imagery as seen in ”The perfect Drug” or “Closer”

It would fit the recent aesthetic of Lady Gaga's Instagram posts and their darker appearing aesthetics, that inevitably remind one of The Fame Monster era and Music Videos such as “Bad Romance” and “Alejandro” 

• Love 4

calmar
2 hours ago, Freud said:

Paws up Monsters - PS: Please forgive my pronunciation, I'm a german monster after all :ally:

It's ok, German accents are sexy :ohwell:

俺の勝利は揺るぎない
  • Like 2
  • Shook 1