Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
opinion

Opinions from a New Stan

Jenina

Featured Posts

PaperGypsy

hey, i'm new too and joined about a month or two ago i think! although i don't post that much, i read this forum atleast 5 times a day and you all make me laugh so much, especially when you use ":poot:", ":madge:" and ":neyde:" in your replies 

i was a fan of gaga's during the fame era, but back when the fame monster came out (i was like 11), i started to slowly stop caring for her as much because i wasn't ready for all this change.. suddenly the disco stick and the glasses had gone, her voice had changed and the wigs were now YELLOW. then i saw the born this way video and was like okay nope i really don't care for her now.. at the time i thought she was becoming a bit creepy (like with the skeleton makeup). i didn't really like any of the other born this way singles either (love them now tho, apart from TEOG.... COME FOR ME!!). it wasn't until 2014 when i saw the applause vid on tv for the first time that i was like woah, i kinda like this song (i'd heard it before, just never liked it as much as i did that day). i then watched some of her other music videos that she weren't from TF / TFM era because i'd seen all those, and i started to really like the songs (G.U.Y and judas especially). unfortunately, i then sorta forgot to keep listening to her music, UNTIL 2015 when she became the star of AHS hotel. i took an interest in her again, listened to all of her solo albums all the way through as the only one i had listened all the way through was the fame. i've now seen the light and love born this way and the fame monster, as well as all her other albums (apart from C2C which i refuse to listen to :neyde:) and now i totally STAN for her

what kind of bubblegum have you been blowing lately?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VOLANTIS
2 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

Are we even using the same website

tumblr_inline_ofja3jw4y41u2pcix_500.gif

tumblr_inline_myupyzOxkI1rkzju9.gif

Welcome to GagaDaily. A place where 90% of the people are great.

Spoiler

Because 90% of the content here isn't even about Lady Gaga. :ladyhaha:

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

PunkTheFunk
Just now, jenypeni said:

LOL It's such an iconic fanbase with soccer moms and the Shazam thing the other day idk we all love Gaga and although "some" aren't you know... I think it's really cool.

Welcome to the cult sis

u055iiR.gif

ZombieMirror
9 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

Are we even using the same website

tumblr_inline_ofja3jw4y41u2pcix_500.gif

Madonna nation could never soccer moms, sex, revers reductive experience for promo :gum:

Welcome! This place is really fun during an album era - when there's none - meltdowns and little detectives are all over the place - so just get ready :hug: :hug:

Jenina
3 minutes ago, A Gaga Lad said:

Don't forget to actually buy Joanne, unlike @PunkTheFunk

punkdonna222224.jpg.2f968b930cb9f680b6a3

Lol I made sure to buy it, stream it on Spotify, Shazam Million Reasons, the whole deal.

cool

DeanWinchester
1 minute ago, jenypeni said:

Lol I made sure to buy it, stream it on Spotify, Shazam Million Reasons, the whole deal.

:applause:@PunkTheFunk better take notes

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

51 minutes ago, Andy21 said:

You need to learn MTN choreo :nails: ASAP

Saw this and put the song on :staymad:

3.gif

...ıllıllı c h e r r y c h e r r y b o o m b o o m ıllıllı...

KleinGa

Awww welcome :hug:

I read every word of your post and as a vintage fan who lived through each of those eras, I can tell you, you seem to be experiencing it all.

Your next assignment:

Spoiler

Find out all the things that triggers us: Skype Ball, ARTPOP 2.0, Littlemonsters.com, Venus Video, DWUW video etc.

I had to put this in a spoiler because some of these words are informally banned like "Skype Ball"

Spoiler

I'm already triggered

Anyway, lots of love. Hope you stick by her like most of us here have. The fact that you joined during Joanne era really shows that you're here for the music and the art and not the success.

:hug:

donutellha

Hey!

welcome to the cult!

yea its crazy here but it's like those sitcom extended families, where everything is chaos but sorta glues itself together

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

Yo GagaGaga

You remind me of me when I started this site...

something will die inside of you and you'll resort to only posting sassy gifs

tumblr_nd9xoq7X6G1qzh4iso2_r1_250.gif

Archived