• 25 - Adele
    • Lemonade - Beyoncé
    • Views - Drake
    • Purpose - Justin Bieber
    • A Sailor's Guide To Earth - Sturgill Simpson

Featured Posts

MarryTheKnight
Just now, Gov Hooka said:

I think Lemonade truly was album of the year. Beyoncé deserves it and she put a lot of work into it. Adeles 25 felt like a rehash of 21 and was only commercially successful because of her name IMO. Lemonade spurred a lot of conversation about different topics and had oodles of more substance to it than 25. 

The only conversation Lemonade spurred was the harassment and bullying of Rachel Roy, Rita Ora, and poor Rachael Ray :ladyhaha:

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thomas P
5 minutes ago, MarryTheKnight said:

25, just to see the Beyhive seethe like we did in 2012 when Born This Way was paid dust

disaster-girl.jpg

We already have. 2015 was the biggest Grammy snub of all time. If she doesn't win this year that fire in your pic might actually be lit. Staple Centre goin down.

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Thomas P
1 minute ago, MarryTheKnight said:

The only conversation Lemonade spurred was the harassment and bullying of Rachel Roy, Rita Ora, and poor Rachael Ray

Well this isn't true..... Ya those as well as lots about feminism and racial issues, the current political state, etc.

MarryTheKnight
1 minute ago, Thomas P said:

We already have. 2015 was the biggest Grammy snub of all time. If she doesn't win this year that fire in your pic might actually be lit. Staple Centre goin down.

I will be looking forward to February 12th then

When-She-Proudly-Surveys-Damage-She-Caus

Ooolong

Lemonade definitely deserves it out of the options presented. The other ones just weren't good imo (Justin, Drake), showed no artistic evolution (Adele), or are too unknown (Sturgill, whoever that is). Lemonade sold amazingly, showed artistic evolution, and most people could find at least one song off of Lemonade they enjoyed. 

Poor Thomas, always at the hands of seething Beyoncé haters :diane:

The Unbannable Chanteuse

Thomas P
Just now, Ooolong said:

Lemonade definitely deserves it out of the options presented. The other ones just weren't good imo (Justin, Drake), showed no artistic evolution (Adele), or are too unknown (Sturgill, whoever that is). Lemonade sold amazingly, showed artistic evolution, and most people could find at least one song off of Lemonade they enjoyed. 

Poor Thomas, always at the hands of seething Beyoncé stans :diane:

I'm not well liked on this site because of it.

Ooolong

I'd be lying if I said I didn't notice it to some extent :stalkga: . But don't fret because they aren't willing to acknowledge her talent and deserved achievements. I've had to fend some of them off myself :madge:

The Unbannable Chanteuse

Neight Shayde

She slayed so much this year that people are either jealous or disgusted by how much she annihilated the scene. let 'em seethe!

Thomas P
Just now, petedagrk said:

Because its a good album. I love it from beginning to e d. Sorry, not sorry

I actually do appreciate it. I have it on vinyl, but I went to his concert, and the album has since been ruined for me.

Thomas P
1 minute ago, Ooolong said:

I'd be lying if I said I didn't notice it to some extent :stalkga: . But don't fret because they aren't willing to acknowledge her talent and deserved achievements. I've had to fend some of them off myself . 

Some of them are such monsters. :classy:

Ooolong

Also, to you haters, even when Beyoncé isn't winning (awards), she's still winning (at life) :diane:

The Unbannable Chanteuse

Archived