Reality

Does this mean more avis??

Spoiler

:stalkga:

EDIT - Her red hat and the grass are giving me Christmas teas :hor:

Get that Christmas promo, Gagz :hor:

🃏🖤👹

KleinGa

OMG I swear the promo just keeps coming.

Here's the full photo @Music

Cover-Lady-Gaga-VF-49-2016_470x505.jpg

Edit:

It's a double issue with Adele

Cover-Adele-VF-49-2016_470x505.jpg

The cover story (preview):
Lady Gaga: "Mom, I dream." 

(Translated from Italian)

Spoiler

Lady Gaga: "Mom, I dream." The cover of Vanity Fair

Via the ghosts: depression, separation from the manager, the break with the boyfriend, panic attacks, stress, concerts, a family bereavement away but came up to her. At the end of five years very complicated, he teaches us how to fight this pain. "Because more than a missionary pop star feel."

"I am thrilled to have 30 years at this age you can stop worrying constraints, you no longer have the need to adapt to what you see in the newspapers, on TV, on the Internet. You are freer. You're a woman, and what is most productive and powerful a woman can do if she is to choose it, is to give life.Excites me the thought of being a mother one day ... I do not know when it will happen. But, hopefully, soon. But I want to live motherhood sending the message that giving birth to a child does not mean to stop being young: it is a high time in the life of a woman, you must live it as a strength, not a weakness. As you age, for that matter. My fans have to know that when I have 79 years I'll still be on stage, sitting at the piano singing, like Tony (Bennett, editor's note). Because I'll never afraid to show the world my age. " Lady Gaga is back.Different: we read it in the words above - in that that really is the final answer of our chat - and you can see in the pictures of this service. No more fancy dresses, make-up or masks behind which to hide. 

The pop star more disruptive of the last decade - 27 million records sold by his late last March 28 - has decided to show for what it is: Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta, an Italian-American girl growing up in working-class New York, educated according to the values of the Italian Catholic culture and a passion for music, which in 23 years has managed to fulfill his dream of becoming a pop star. But also a girl who suffers from depression since he is very young , which in the past abused drugs and alcohol to not feel loneliness, and who recently returned prey to his demons and illness (as she calls it) and remains full of fragility . His latest album, Joanne, arrived three years after ARTPOP - her third solo work but has not had the same success of the previous - is the result of this battle: there are country sound and rock, inspired by American musical tradition, very different from those of previous dance works, and acoustic pieces.

Between the two albums, Lady Gaga collaborated with Tony Bennett ( "a legend, I've become an expert in jazz, that was not my world") and made the actress (in American Horror Story and in the remake of Is Born a star). Last September, the eve of the release of the disc, Gaga releases the Mirror a shocking confession: he suffered from severe depression after the exploits of his career and still takes drugs . But he does not explain well his conditions or the causes of his illness, although many autobiographical clues are present in the new album.

In Diamond Heart alludes to sexual violence suffered when she was 19 ( "he was 20 years older than me, I've never spoken before because I was ashamed," he confessed in 2014 in the Howard Stern radio show that asked who he was inspired the song Swine , literally "pig"). In Million Reasons there all the suffering for the broken engagement, last spring, with the actor Taylor Kinney, with whom he was for five years and with whom he had married. On the radio, in America, it confessed that it was tough: "We had to get married. Exit and people ask you, 'Are you okay? ". But I could not keep private the pain, the success has changed my life and I have a duty to talk about my personal experiences. " "Cowboy," "the true wild man" described in John Wayne's text, however, is not him, but his father: "If you lose a sister 15 years you have to fight and fight the pain," he told Zane Lowe in radio show DJ's Beats 1. refers to death for complications of lupus, an autoimmune disease, aunt Joanne, aged 19. Today Lady Gaga dedicates new album just Joanne, a special woman who has never met but with whom she has always felt an affinity ( "in my chest I have two hearts, one is his. When I sing during the evening of Superbowl the song Joanne , my grandmother will know that his aunt up there listening to us, "he said on the radio). But Joanne is she (it's his middle name), because Gaga with this record says that he wanted to start from the little girl who played the piano at four years, although trace its history has been painful ( "I know you do not can go back, but that's where I wanted to go; the changes are part of the music world but me are left behind, writing songs you learn a lot about yourself, your friends, your family. I think the success I had, the charts, the album sales as a fantastic background noise, "she always explained on the radio). 

The full service on the number 49 of Vanity Fair on newsstands Wednesday, December 7, 2016. It is a special issue (with double cover featuring Adele)

The Surrealist
1 minute ago, KleinGa said:

Edit:

They better collab.

2 minutes ago, KleinGa said:

Edit:

QUEENS OF MUSIC :firega:

AdAstra

Stunning. Now I sort of wish this shot would have been the cover of the deluxe version of Joanne. :oprah:

P.S. DINNER FT. ADELE CONFIRMED. :stalkga:

Archived