Gaga set to perform on the Royal Variety Show TODAY

Laceface

Featured Posts

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
donutellha

YaSSSSSSSSSSSS

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

DrewStevens
2 minutes ago, Nafen said:

I bet you wear hats INSIDE TOO:grr:

OH WAIT UR DP

I do. I alsoĀ pee on the streets sometimesĀ 

2r709cl.jpg

Ā 

6 minutes ago, JackTheTripper said:

RF has become relic, that is a fact.

According to who? Just you?

You present yourĀ opinion asĀ fact...Ā 

Do you even live in a commonwealth nation?

Could you elaborate?Ā 

She shouldn't have covered her tattoos. In what era does the royal family live?Ā :ladyhaha:Ā 

FreePalestine

As somebody who is British, I do not think it's a dishonour to show tattoos in front of royality, but more so what Gaga feels she should do. I think Gaga thinks it's a sign of respect, but it just seems out-dated and silly.

Off topic but I do think thatĀ  the Monarchy needs to slowly be abolished, it's at theĀ epicentre of the problem as to why Britain is such a class-obsessed and therefore classistĀ society. PlusĀ the fact millions are going to be taken out of tax-payers' pockets over the next decade to redecorate the Palace is appalling.

JackTheTripper
Just now, Nafen said:

According to who? Just you?

You present yourĀ opinion asĀ fact...Ā 

Do you even live in a commonwealth nation?

Could you elaborate?Ā 

Ok i will,Ā all vital political decision in country are made by Ā theĀ Prime Minister andĀ remainingĀ ministers ,. RF present Ā this rigid structured institution that is incredibly rich, outdated and spend the taxpayers money to take a private jet Ā for a royal visits around the world.

The concept of monarchy is older than the britain itself,. It wasn't created, and certainly not for a purpose and Ā they dont interfere in politics, since civil war. .

I wanst trying to make something direspectfull, but weĀ no longer live in a autocracy, and they ARE respected but their infuence represent symbolic tradition of the former ways of rulling that no longer exist today

thats what relic means FFS. dont come for me, when i havenst said anything rude.

Ā 

JackTheTripper

and on more joyfull topic, rather than greedy Ā politicans

This kind of arrangement with orchestra/ violins (i think i hear strings in that video) is the one i always wanted for MR, it makes the song more epic and grand, and it sounds the best for me out of all the liveĀ performances of MR so far, i am talking stricly of arrangement, not her vocals.

Laceface
11 hours ago, JackTheTripper said:

will there be streaming live the performance or will it air later in december?

Air later in December. There's usually tv adverts for it in the UK so i'll let you all know when I see them

19 minutes ago, JackTheTripper said:

and on more joyfull topic, rather than greedy Ā politicans

This kind of arrangement with orchestra/ violins (i think i hear strings in that video) is the one i always wanted for MR, it makes the song more epic and grand, and it sounds the best for me out of all the liveĀ performances of MR so far, i am talking stricly of arrangement, not her vocals.

I agree, about the arrangement. At least from the phone video, it sounds amazing! I'm sure it must have been a blast to hear that in person.

That said, I was hoping she'd do MR on the piano again, only because of the opportunity to reference her last Royal Variety performance where she performed on a literal piano art piece. I think I just miss her performing MR with instruments, as opposed to her just singing it alone haha

3 points in and ready for more

JackTheTripper
11 minutes ago, Miel said:

I agree, about the arrangement. At least from the phone video, it sounds amazing! I'm sure it must have been a blast to hear that in person.

That said, I was hoping she'd do MR on the piano again, only because of the opportunity to reference her last Royal Variety performance where she performed on a literal piano art piece. I think I just miss her performing MR with instruments, as opposed to her just singing it alone haha

for me ideal would be her at the piano but with the orchestra

like this

Ā 

Lextyr97
1 hour ago, MonsterPawPR said:

:diane:

Why doesn't she do vibrato for the "Awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay" anymore? Lol

Archived