Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

why I stan for gaga

Letmelivemylife

Featured Posts

Letmelivemylife

Ā 

And the critics say her love for us is artifical šŸ™„. We aren't just fans to gaga. We're sorta like her surrogate kids in a way. I mean take the infamous thanksgiving incident from a couple years ago. If any other celeb would be found fans in their garage, they would call the cops and demand they be arrested. Ā Lol gagaĀ was just mad that there wasn't a way for her to send them food. There was some footage my gf and I were watching from the btw ball. Gaga had invited a girl to come sit next to her at the piano and apparently she had grabbed gaga's hand because she turned to her and said "sweetheart I need both hands to play piano but you can lay your head right here". She laid her head against gaga's shoulder and gaga turned and gently kissed the top of her head. That's what I wish the critics could see. Her love for us is a deep maternal type of love. She's probably the only artist who truly loves their fans with every fiber of their being. She may be annoyed with us sometimes. Hell she may even be angry with us sometimes. But I'll tell you one thing that's for damn certain. She'll NEVER stop loving us. That's why I stan for her

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Letmelivemylife

Hahaha exactly. I always tell people: if you say nasty unkind things about her, you'll meet "angry" gaga. If you say nasty unkind things about her monsters, you'll meet "mama bear" gaga. Trust me you don't wanna meet "mama bear gaga". You had better start running because you hurt her "babies" and now she's coming after you. Don't mess with mama. Nothing is scarier than a mama protecting her babies biological or not".Ā I'll never forget a coworker telling me the story of when he was backpacking in Alaska. He and his group had come across 3 bear cubs that had appeared to be abandoned. One of the guys went to pick them up because heĀ didn't want them to get injured. Bad move. Mama bear came flying out if nowhere with her teeth bared. If they didn't climb a nearby tree, she would've eaten them alive without a doubt. They learned a very important lesson that day: if you see an "abandoned" animal, let it be because mama is never far away.

Letmelivemylife
9 minutes ago, He8MyHeart said:

We're lucky to have herĀ :heart:

Lol I had to laugh. My gf and I were watching the video of that guy who had tried to record part of a conversation she was having with her monsters and she got angry and made him delete it. My gf got this "holy ****" look on her face and she said "uh oh he pissed off mama bear. I'd hate to be him" lol. She's always looking out for our best interest. Such a good "mama"

xoxo Craig

She really loves people, and is such a positive role model! :)Ā She is so loving and compasionate, her music is great and uses her platform to show that she cares about us

Ā 

I also stan for her for the same reason :)

End Racism Now

The Child

First reason:

She doesn't punch fans in their faces.Ā :classy:

ā€˜If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.ā€™ ā€˜Abduā€™l-BahĆ”

Archived