💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

new music

The Weeknd - Starboy Official Thread

OBEY

Featured Posts

ArtGagaPop

Gave it a chance yesterday on spotify since l like starboy the song but the album.. not a big fan stoped after half since i had not yet found a song i like. 

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LGHunter

Starboy + Joanne >>> Lemonade >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Other albums released this year. 

WOW :giveup:

BOW DOWN TO STARBOY :whitney:

IT'S REALLY GOOD ALBUM 

JOANNE AND STARBOY MADE 2016. :diane:

But in my opinion it has too many songs for one album, I would scrap few songs even tho every song is good but at some point it just getting boring because at the end all sounds the same. :bye:

My Top 5:

Starboy

Party Monster

False Alarm 

Sidewalks

Reminder

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
On 11/25/2016 at 0:35 AM, OBEY said:

I'm a flop i started to play the album with the Stargirl interlude, so i didnt listen to songs before #8 yet.

Six Feet Under, Sidewalks and Love To Lay slayed me :diane:  but all songs are good :giveup: 

but Love To Lay surprised me a lot its so good. listening to All I Know right now

Love to Lay and six feet under will be singles for sure 

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
13 hours ago, FFXSoul91 said:

Stargirl is another Birthday Cake fiasco. My favorite song on the album and it's just an interlude that fades out. :saladga:

I know!!!! I'm a huge Lana Stan but I'm not even being biased here. When the weekend comes in I'm dying to here a complete track. I have to believe one will come out. 

55 minutes ago, ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY said:

I know!!!! I'm a huge Lana Stan but I'm not even being biased here. When the weekend comes in I'm dying to here a complete track. I have to believe one will come out. 

Oh well atleast her vocals are on almost every song. 

3 hours ago, Aaron said:

Oh well atleast her vocals are on almost every song. 

Isn't she only on 2 songs?

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

29 minutes ago, lilmonster93 said:

Isn't she only on 2 songs?

Nah you can hear her in heaps of background vocals and stuff, and also Future is on more than one song

22 minutes ago, Aaron said:

Nah you can hear her in heaps of background vocals and stuff, and also Future is on more than one song

Relistening to the album now, I'll be keeping track lol. I was twisted with my 1st listen so that could be why I didn't notice. Totally here for The Weeknd making Lana his muse.

Is that her at the end of False Alarm?

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Pierre

It's good, if was just like 13-14 songs it could have been great. 

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

Anderson123

Damn I love this album. It kind of bothers me that I want to listen to all of the songs but it's so long that I have to do it in parts lol. I wish it were a little shorter but so far none of the songs are bad, so I'm okay with having all of these songs.

Archived