💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Monsters Then Vs. Now

HOTNebraskaGuy

Featured Posts

HOTNebraskaGuy

Now: Uhg, I just hate that Gaga is always playing the victim now, she used to always be empowering and strong, even in her music. 

Then: YES I LOVE THIS BOP ALEJANDRO! PLEASE PUT PRINCESS DIE ON ARTPOP! 

gaga-tea.gif

Now: Why does Gaga keep wearing the same outfit in different colors? She's getting so boring. 

Then: The ARTPOP era is a mess, she's not consistent at all and changes looks all the time. 

tumblr_ltvwzxTFBV1qh0szyo1_500.gif

Now: Why did she make us wait 3 years for a country album? When is PopGa coming back? 

Then: I just want new original Gaga music, I don't even care if it's jazz. 

gaga-bitch-please.gif

Now: Why isn't Gaga going all around the world to promote Joanne? She's so lazy. 

Then: I hope Gaga's ok, she's always so busy and I don't want her to wear herself out. 

gaga-date.gif

Now: She needs to stop talking about the election and start promoting her album.

Then: I'm so proud Gaga stands up for what she believes in. 

tumblr_llms9x4lvo1qz9npg.gif?w=100&quali

One, five, ten lay a million on me

Reality

We can be the most hypocritical and critical fan base, and then we have the nerve to call out Gaga or "hypocritical" stuff and criticize her for every little detail. 

I mean, I love Gaga, and I love the LM community (most of the time), but sometimes I just can't stand us.

Calling her lazy, judging her for her political activism (obviously those Monsters forgot about a little something called Born This Way), judging the way she looks, even the way she speaks. I mean, come on. 

đŸƒđŸ–€đŸ‘č

SPILL. THE. ****ING. TEA. 

Nowadays we are hyper critical. Before we would enjoy what she did and DUG. INTO. her work, but now we just casually interact with what she does and dig into her as a person. 

It's quite sad, actually. 

HOTNebraskaGuy
Just now, Kayla said:

SPILL. THE. ****ING. TEA. 

Nowadays we are hyper critical. Before we would enjoy what she did and DUG. INTO. her work, but now we just casually interact with what she does and dig into her as a person. 

It's quite sad, actually. 

Thank you for not giving me a WP, I totally felt one coming. :kara:

giphy.gif

Voltaire

I'll say it again: to me, being a fan means enjoying the ride-- wherever it may go. 

I'm a fan. I enjoy the ride. 

Candy is dandy but liquor is quicker

AndyDWUW

Love it

tumblr_inline_mvjx9pdRuf1ru3uxu.gif

Keeping it honest 

Imagine a site where people observe and judge your every move, I feel for her :( 

donutellha

girl YES

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

11 minutes ago, HOTNGaga said:

Thank you for not giving me a WP, I totally felt one coming. :kara:

giphy.gif

No, you are so ****ing on point with this post. I've been so frustrated lately. 

ESPECIALLY reading some of the responses in the thread about Gaga crying in her CBS interview. All those people making it like she's throwing herself a pity party and telling her to just get over it. I'm so sick of some of these careless assholes. 

Back in the day if Gaga was talking about struggling like this we'd be upset and starting a ****ing fan project to cheer her up, now so many fans seem to lack the ability to have an ounce of compassion. 

:fthis: :fthis: :fthis::fthis: :fthis: :fthis::fthis: :fthis: :fthis::fthis: :fthis: :fthis::fthis: :fthis: :fthis:

Monsters then:

96.jpg

Monsters now:

screen-shot-2013-03-21-at-1-01-21-am.png

Seriously though some people here hate on her more than the little madgesters :saladga:

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

HOTNebraskaGuy
3 minutes ago, donutellha said:

girl YES

I'm always here to give the tea 

2aexd4.gif

donutellha
Just now, HOTNGaga said:

I'm always here to give the tea 

2aexd4.gif

tea is delivered

i always feel like i'm always trying to be between the line of what I want for her as a fan and what's good for her and what she wants

but honestly, i don't think anything is ever enough for majority of us anymore.

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

DeanWinchester

I love love love her album. Not a day has passed since release that I haven't played the entire album at least once. I'm thankful for that but I wish she'd reach a wider audience because of how good it is. It pains me that radio isn't paying heed to her despite the good music

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Archived