💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Celebrities dissing Gaga

GGM

Featured Posts

Gov Hooka

Stephen Sondheim and shonda rhymes in response to her sound of music oscars... They can go **** themselves tbh :nails:

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
YeehawKylie
1 hour ago, Logan said:

lady-gaga-adam-levine-feud1-jpg.jpg?w=81

Adam Levine has come for other artists as well about "integrity" which is rich, cause his band has been churning out bland, generic crap for a decade. There's something about him that totally rubs me the wrong way. He's a pathetic cretin who should slither back into his mother's womb and miscarry. :madge:

Emigrante
1 hour ago, Evan Peters said:

they're gonna just be doing side projects and music films, i believe. they've always planned to have a specific set of albums under the persona of DA. and honestly, i don't even count them as celebs who drag gaga because they drag anything that's pop culture, and live for the drama it creates. That's the entire point of their Die Antwoord persona :rip: 

I'm just seriously wondering cause they clearly believe in illuminati stuff etc. and they said they resigned from living life in the industry like that. I would like to hear more. :rip: 

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Hyperballad
1 hour ago, jinko said:

Probs the stupidest "shade" thrown at Gaga. No one ever thought you were an artist, Levine - get it together. :sure:

His music has as much dignity as my left a** cheek 

JustPokeHerFace
1 hour ago, Dutch said:

This tweet was about the Alejandro video:

kptweet.jpg

pp.PNG

:nails::nails::nails:

In Joan's defense, she did go after everybody when she was alive. I'm pretty sure she's praised Gaga before. 

Just now, JustPokeHerFace said:

In Joan's defense, she did go after everybody when she was alive. I'm pretty sure she's praised Gaga before. 

Tbh, I wanted to say something like; 'you're a nobody till Joan Rivers says something bad about you' but for some reason I didn't feel right. :emma:

JustPokeHerFace
Just now, Dutch said:

Tbh, I wanted to say something like; 'you're a nobody till Joan Rivers says something bad about you' but for some reason I didn't feel right. :emma:

True. That's what I loved about her. She was ruthless, and in the most hilarious way.

I sometimes wonder about what it would be like if she was still around. A lot of the people that got famous after her death are sensitive to criticism. That would have been interesting to watch. 

3 minutes ago, JustPokeHerFace said:

True. That's what I loved about her. She was ruthless, and in the most hilarious way.

I sometimes wonder about what it would be like if she was still around. A lot of the people that got famous after her death are sensitive to criticism. That would have been interesting to watch. 

Demi Lovato would be dead by now. :air:

40 minutes ago, Gov Hooka said:

Stephen Sondheim and shonda rhymes in response to her sound of music oscars... They can go **** themselves tbh :nails:

I just this looked up.. wow. Of all the things to criticize Gaga over they choose THAT performance? It was literally perfect and I say that as unbiased as possible. 

Archived