opinion

Is EpioneGa a hypocrit?

Zombie

Featured Posts

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, JackTheTripper said:

It is her body/ face choices and yes people do change. But girl, let me tell you being hypocrit and contradictory to  her own words, i something she is becoming known for over the years.... unfortunatly

I dont usually  like to comment on this subject as i  have no interset in discussing similar topics, however

if  anbody else thinks  when you decided to get facial procedure  that nobody would notice or that it would look natural/subtle- no it doesnt and it never has been. it is always obvious your face has been modified. Although to some frozen muscles and lack of expression look hot,  everybodys gets that anatomy of human face doesnt  look like that.

Your reply was so classy and accurate, love it

12 hours ago, RainbowBlonde said:

People here debating about whether she should get fillers and injections... The real question you should be asking though, is why does she do it? She must be unsatisfied to a certain degree with some parts of her body, and she wants to change it to how wants it to be. That to me doesn't sound BTW at all, but go on...

Pretty much u resume my message in a better way lol thanks so much babee gworl

TopDomBoy

Considering shes just 30 now, we will get a Donatella on our future. :sweat:

All monsters are human, you are a monster.

On 11/23/2016 at 1:22 AM, JackTheTripper said:

It is her body/ face choices and yes people do change. But girl, let me tell you being hypocrit and contradictory to  her own words, i something she is becoming known for over the years.... unfortunatly

I dont usually  like to comment on this subject as i  have no interset in discussing similar topics, however

if  anbody else thinks  when you decided to get facial procedure  that nobody would notice or that it would look natural/subtle- no it doesnt and it never has been. it is always obvious your face has been modified. Although to some frozen muscles and lack of expression look hot,  everybodys gets that anatomy of human face doesnt  look like that.

I disagree with the bolded part. I've seen enough cosmetic/facial procedures to say that it can look natural and subtle, if done right (and only if you get things done to a certain extent).

tonythewitch
On 22/11/2016 at 10:48 PM, Sycamore said:

Before anyone else can do it

- it's her body

- she can do what she wants

- she had no fillers

- people change

- opinions change

There. I saved your time.

perfect 

Archived