đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Is EpioneGa a hypocrit?

Zombie

Featured Posts

I mean, is her face, and she knows what she does with her face, and we should not care at all, is not OUR BUSINESS bla bla bla

BUT i was watching her performance at the AMAs, the change in her face is way too obvious, I Remember her back in the day with that "body revolution" campaign uploading pics of her without make up, bare natural body, even stretch marks in her breast, and hundreds of people start uploading pictures in instagram, some of them even in wheel chairs, feeling proud of their faces and bodies, i think that movement that she started was great...

But, lately seems like she changed her mind, into a more "Kardashian" state of mind, CUZ SHE DID NOT BORN THAT WAY BABE

thoughts?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Surrealist

Before anyone else can do it

- it's her body

- she can do what she wants

- she had no fillers

- people change

- opinions change

There. I saved your time.

Gaga Monster

If she wants temporary injections, she can get temporary injections. If thats how she wants to look, I don't care as long as she is happy and she makes MR go to number 1. 

GGD Presidential Elections

Mr Ricky

Kardashian state? 

She still has the stretch marks on her breasts :awkney: You know you can cover up with make-up right? :awkney: Just because she visits epione doesn't mean she is there changing everything for an everlasting change. 

And...

Hypocrit* 

tumblr_inline_n6i5zgdkEG1r3naa8.gif

Crossfit

LetsGetHigh

But, lately seems like she changed her mind, into a more "Kardashian" state of mind...

Not even close. There's a difference between getting lip injections and cheek bones modifying crap, and between modifying all your face, removing ribcages, and injecting your ass with fat.

SharGaga

She looks so much better with them though. Plus she's an actress now. Aint nobody got time for 2012 Gaga.  She was completely out of shape back then. I'm loving her new chin, cheekbones and lips. I hope she keeps getting them. Go EpioneGa! Give me that filler that I love!

Her tattoos are considered changes to natural body and I don't see anyone constantly bitching about how that's not very "born this way" of her.

It's your own body, which was the messag of everything. Just because you have accepted it doesn't mean you can't change it.

Actually, you shouldn't change anything about your body until you have accepted it.

The Surrealist
3 minutes ago, SharGaga said:

She looks so much better with them though. Plus she's an actress now. Aint nobody got time for 2012 Gaga.  She was completely out of shape back then. I'm loving her new chin, cheekbones and lips. I hope she keeps getting them. Go EpioneGa! Give me that filler that I love!

A lie.

Being an actress means being able to show emotions, you can't do it with fillers and botox.

Also, I have no idea how this

Lady-Gaga-Out-New-York-City-September-20

looks better than this

MTE5NDg0MDYyOTgxNDU3NDIz.jpg

So many fuming in this thread already I'm screaming :toofunny:

Anyway, Gaga did write Donatella, she was just imitating her art :green:

Mariah - Ariana - Rihanna

doja scat

I don't feel like this look is very temporary. She looks different literally each era she does and  I think that she looks good tbh but I like her no matter what she looks like, as long as she's happy :laughga:

She can do as she pleases, but she will always have looked her best just as she was with her original and unique features. I think this is part of Hollywood and acting that made this drastic change, mainly picking apart her face.

I wouldn't call her a hypocrite, just that she changed where she once drew the line with celebrity and that line was accepting and becoming accepted by Hollywood and film.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Oriane

Does she even consider it as surgery ? As it's temporary...

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Archived