💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Madonna's hands make headlines

ReidOne

Featured Posts

Wait what, now we will have to get hand-skin surgeries and bathe our hands in anti-wrinkles creams? This ageism/sexism is so absurd, nobody talks about how a man's hands are wrinkled compared to their face?!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bette Davis

I want this "journalist" to find me a woman that is almost 60 with smooth, wrinkle-free, youthful hands. The media is hyper-ageist with Madonna; it's ridiculous and petty :madge:

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

StrawberryBlond

I think a lot of you are missing the point. Saying that her hands look older than her face is an anti-surgery statement. This kind of stuff is printed to discourage women against facial surgery because it leads to you looking very strange when you only focus on improving one area of your body. It's nothing to do with sexism. Most derogatory things said about people who have had surgery is nothing to do with sexism, it's about how their features look out of proportion, that they look older because of botched surgery, that they look completely fake.

John Slayne

why are media so extra when it comes to Madonna :saladga:

oh I know it's because she rihfused to "age gracefully" according to society's standard and does what the fvck she wants :whitney:

Spoiler

slae

JusKeepBreathin

I have to say that yes it is agist but how is it sexist? Those places that you sited all have run stories on how old male celebrities have looked from time to time.  Also maybe people wouldn't be so shocked by how her hands look if she didn't herself always hide them under gloves.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

RAMROD

That Hugh Jackman picture tho :gaycat:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived