💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Madonna's hands make headlines

ReidOne

Featured Posts

ReidOne

I'm no Madonna stan, but I have to call out the sexist, ageist media when I see it. 

Her Real Age! Madonna's Wrinkled Hands Are in Contrast to Her Face

Madonna's age gap... between her face and hand: Wrinkled mitts give away the singer's age as she attends UFC bout in New York 

Madonna's hands look very wrinkled at UFC 205 but 58-year-old star is still as fresh faced as ever

3A5901FE00000578-0-image-a-61_1479084364

2UFC-205-Weidman-v-Romero.jpg

3A52AF1200000578-0-image-m-71_1479084432

Sources: 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3933084/Madonna-s-age-gap-face-hand-Wrinkled-mitts-away-singer-s-age-attends-UFC-bout-New-York.html

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/madonnas-hands-look-very-wrinkled-9255568

http://www.aceshowbiz.com/news/view/00102676.html

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG human beings age, get over it :saladga: 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

The Child

My mom never got surgery and her hands are really "old" compared to her face.

**** you sexist & ageist medias, we're all gonna get old and there's nothing wrong about it, it's life.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

DiscoStyx

it's not even shocking, I barely see the so-called gap between her hands and her face

Spoiler

f.uck you ageist people :fthis:

cause of death: gaga singing along perfect illusion on BBC Radio 1

1 minute ago, The Neon Demon said:

its so silly people bash her for something every human goes through at ALL stages of life ffs

It's like making headlines by going to the bathroom, so ridiculous

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

ReidOne

TBH, I do think there is more to the story here... I think that after nearly 60 years of hard work, she's letting her hair down and just enjoying life, AND BOOZE. 

Which does a number on your skin. 

Her hands have been wrinkly for well over a decade now, but if they are getting worse, I would suspect this may have something to do with it. 

nintchdbpict000279321504-e1478088750527.

ReidOne
Just now, ReidOne said:

TBH, I do think there is more to the story here... I think that after nearly 60 years of hard work, she's letting her hair down and just enjoying life, AND BOOZE. 

Which does a number on your skin. 

Her hands have been wrinkly for well over a decade now, but if they are getting worse, I would suspect this may have something to do with it. 

nintchdbpict000279321504-e1478088750527.

PS, I am not trying to pass any judgment, merely making an observation. 

As a 30+ year old who has been a Madonna fan since my teens, it is odd for me to see her out boozing in public. This is a side of her we've never seen! I'm here for it, tho. 

Her media impact is ENDLESS 

tumblr_mgxa7pMwpY1s0x5wto1_500.gif

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

Anderson123

I swear people just want to write articles about the first thing they see. Madonna obviously ages up and she takes care of her face, she has the money for that, so she should do it if she wants. Her hand doesn't look that bad. I have a very white skin and sometimes my hand looks weird and veiny.

ReidOne
Just now, Alan123 said:

I swear people just want to write articles about the first thing they see. Madonna obviously ages up and she takes care of her face, she has the money for that, so she should do it if she wants. Her hand doesn't look that bad. I have a very white skin and sometimes my hand looks weird and veiny.

I'm 33 and my hands look like hell! I'm cursed with extremely translucent, pale white, dry skin. I guarantee mine will look worse than Madonna's when I'm 58! 

Archived